Week 7 Appreciation: Air Jordan VII Collections...etc

I was waiting for this week...

the AJ VII is my favorite Jordan of all time, but i only like the OG colors so thats all i get of them.

shoepics334234961ntya2.jpg

shoepics334234966ntwh2.jpg

1002274ntxm3.jpg

shoepics334234982smallntph1.jpg

1002356ntgh1.jpg

lol jajjajaja..u funny AirJordanIV i just got a new account ma dude!!!!! n those pic are really mine!!!

Quote:
23collector2307 First i seen the picture of the VII and the DMP VI when the VII's just came out Second your a member since July 12 so how could i of seen those pics before you became a member. Third those are not your pics.

I need to update these pics, I have about 5 more shoes missing.

, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

Nice VIIs everyone, esp all the samples. Where is VII IX XII? I think he has a nice VIIs collection.

Heres my VII collection- Just picked up my VII Bordeaux grail for a mere $40. Now all I need is some Hares!

Wanted: Jordan OG boxes from I-XI. Get at me if anyone has some lyin' around.

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

I'm that Punjabi guy!

Is it me, or do the VII's not really fit into the box good enough, and they crease up the top parts.
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
Is it me, or do the VII's not really fit into the box good enough, and they crease up the top parts.

I have the same problem too man, i been wondering about this for a while

here they are:

my only VII's
They're much more than sneakers to me!!

htpp://www.myspace.com/airretrojay

TEAM KING KOOPA

I cant believe how many people own the bordeaux. My second grail behind the aqua viii's. Absolutley beautiful, please JB, keep the Vii's going and retro them.
Need DMP sz 10 DS. Willing to Trade Black/red XI's or True Blue III's cdebaca5@insightbb.com

Quote:
didnt u just post this

Quote:
how ur post get to page 2 and it was b4 mine?

yeah i did post mine on the first page. I tryed to add a link to my myspace page on my signature and i used HTML. Then when i looked all it said was HTML is not allowed so I had to repost.

Quote:
so if/wen this thread hits page three..will u edit again? haha...

No i will not edit again.

R.I.P. Blade Icewood
"Boss Up & Get This Money"

HP31308's Myspace page

unfortunately the only pair i have, man i want some olympics soooo bad, sorry for the bad quality was taken with my phone

--------------
can i have that shirt in an extra medium?

Don't have any hares or bordeauxs(YET), but since washingtonredskinsforlife(MY BRO) posted his, postin' mine. ENJOY NT.

It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

I love my Olympics and Cardinals! :D
happy.gif

177369837.jpg

177369820.jpg

"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

Back
Top Bottom