Week 7 Appreciation: Air Jordan VII Collections...etc

1992: MJ proves he belongs on the top of the basketball world by capturing his second straight Championship, 2nd overall Olympic Gold Medal, a One on One challenge with another MJ, and begins a BEAUTIFUL friendship with a rabbit. It also marked the year the VII's debued. Huarache-like feel, African-inspired design, and MJ written all over it...The VII.

24fxugz.jpg

24fxusx.jpg

24fxw6v.jpg

24fxwdh.jpg

Current Retros:
24fxwlf.jpg

A few VII T-shirts:
24fxxl0.jpg
[/img]
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

im going to love this post, IMO VII are my favorite jordans. What are those sandal like shoes in the back of that picture?

^^^ the shapes on the bottom of the shoe
TEAMPLATANO

MANGU 4 LIFE

if i ever see whoever decided to take nike air off my favorite shoe i will slap them with a leather glove and then challenge them to a duel in which beat them to death with a smelly old fish.
AND yes whywesteppin
i got my sig at the toilet store the same place i found your mom on her knees.

very appreciated. i have yet to get my hand on a pair, but i been wanting it and missed out when the cards released. man was i angry.
TEAM KING KOOPA

^ Nice Bordeaux's

ijapino very nice

craxyaznguy :
im going to love this post, IMO VII are my favorite jordans. What are those sandal like shoes in the back of that picture?

Those are called Jordan TWO 3 Relay's, I wish i didnt pass on them when they were liek $19.99 on Eastbay, they're nice beater's jsut to wear to step out for a second.

Quote:
The AJ 7 was inspired by some art festival poster that Tinker Hatfield (head designer) saw in Portland. The colours are "ecclectic" to say the least.

Well here are my VII's

^^ whats with the 2 different materials........just the way some came?

flints in saran wrap, citrus, and cards. started collecting this year. 7s are my favorite along with 4s and 13s. i have the black tee for the citrus 7s but its in the hamper

244w4g9.jpg

Wanted:
Size 11 or 11.5 DS stealth XX.

PM me if you got!

One of my favorite Jordan VII's in my collection. Sales Sample Olympic VII's with a #23 instead of a #9. If you take a good look, the material used is different on the uppers. Also, the ankle collar with the gold Jumpman is different, as the released pair had a navy nubuck panel behind the gold jumpman.

Bonus Pic:

"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Nice Vii's Sole supreme. Keep em coming.
R.I.P. Blade Icewood
"Boss Up & Get This Money"

great post. Favorite J of all time. keep this post goin!

and my favorite of all of them: even if it is a retro.

contact me if you're selling Chambrays or any OG VII. 9.5 or 10. :smile:
smile.gif

[/b]​
oogle​
"So much on my mind I just can't recline. Blastin' holes in the night til' she bled sunshine. Breathe in , inhale vapors from deep stars of shine. Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline."

7s arent one of my fav models but here's my contribution...

every1 nice 7s. lets see more.

23collecto2307 :smh:
nono.gif

First i seen the picture of the VII and the DMP VI when the VII's just came out
Second your a member since July 12 so how could i of seen those pics before you became a member.
Third those are not your pics.
I HAVE ORIGINAL MAROONS AND CARMINES FOR SALE
CLICK HERE FOR PICS
AIM: AirJordanVI6
EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

These are my favorite J's of All Time. I started collecting when the chambrays were released.

Now The Apparel

(Back of ^)

Here is my PS of The DMP VII

R.I.P. Blade Icewood
"Boss Up & Get This Money"

HP31308's Myspace page

how ur post get to page 2 and it was b4 mine?

so if/wen this thread hits page three..will u edit again? haha...

if so smh at u

Back
Top Bottom