Week 8 Appreciation: Air Jordan VIII Collections...etc

1993: You'd think coming off a second straight title AND an Olympic Gold Medal would slow a person down, right? Wrong. Not if you're MJ. Jordan Followed up his spectacular 1992 Season by winning his third straight title against his good friend Charles Barkley. The VIII carried Mike through another tough season, and stayed ahead of the shoe competition as well!

254wkg3.jpg

254wm4x.jpg

254wmc7.jpg

254wmev.jpg

Y'all know the drill...Post your appreciation for the Air jordan VIII's! One of the most underrated Jordans of all time! Post whatcha got, how ya floss, and how you stock! Posters, cards, gear, whatever...Show your love for the VIII!
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Found these a while ago at a shop. They are size 11.5Y. I have no idea what the hell I'm ever going to do with them, but I couldn't pass up an OG especially at a great price.

^
I love that OG colourway, wish they retroed them like that instead of lows. The Aqua VIIIs were my first ever Jordan, so dope! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I love VIII's. This is my favorite of the bunch.

"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Here's mine, I only have 3 pairs, missed out on the lo tops.

Wanted: Jordan OG boxes from I-XI. Get at me if anyone is selling.

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

I'm that Punjabi guy!

Much appreciated

they were my grails for a while ( til they retroed of course )

these were the 1st pair of jordans i remember searching for when i was 9-10 years old and not being able to find ... i ended up with some reeboks

[/center]

i just sold my white pair a couple of weeks ago. they didnt look good on me, but i love the aqua colorway. so dope
Kenneth....Stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school

i love 8's, well just the white.black.grey.red colorway... i've been lookin for a retro pair for a while now...

i remember when i passed on em for some generic white/red af1 mids.. smh at myself... :smh:
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

VIIIs are definitely one of my favorite Jordans. I was finally able to complete my OG Jordan VIII collection recently. Everything is DS and size 11/11.5

ENJOY. :wink:
wink.gif

5 MVPs, 14 All-Stars, 6 Championship MVPs, 3 All-Star MVPs, 9 Time All-Defensive 1st Team,
10 Scoring Titles, 10 Time All-NBA 1st Team, 6 Championships, 1 Time in History.
For inspiring us.
1985-2003​

Back
Top Bottom