Week 9-NFL Predictions

-Ravens beat the Steelers

nobody is picking the Ravens, mostly because the Steelers are so much better than last year and the Raveans are worse.

Let me remind you guys that the Steelers were very good at the end of last season, winning six of their final eight games. Their two losses came against, you guessed it, the Ravens, in blowout losses.

Most people don't think the Ravens D is that good anymore either, but when you're ranked #2 in the league you gotta be doing something pretty good.

-Broncos beat the Lions

This is just a matter of me not believing the Lions are a legit team. They haven't impressed me at all.

-Watch out for the Vikings

The concensus here seems to be that Minnesota will get blown out....while i'm not calling the upset here, I think it's possible, and the game will be close regardless. The Chargers win streak has come against 3 teams that are very bad against the run. the Vikes are very good against the run. Their problem is defending the pass, so P.Rivers will have to beat the with his arm. I'm not completely convinced he can do that.

-Washington kills the Jets

A lot of people are going with the upset here. I think the Jets would've had a chance to upset with Pennington, but Kellen Clemens is pure garbage, and will cost them the game.

-Patriots win.....nuff said, i'm sick of hearing about this game.

-VY will shut some critics up this week.

Look for him to have his first huge game on the ground this week. As well as a good throwing game.

-This could be the last week that the Panthers have a winning record.
GO TITANS! * GO WIZARDS! *GO SHARKS! *GO TERPS!

Cardinals
Lions
Titans
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints
Niners
Bengals
Seahawks
Patriots
Raiders
Eagles
Steelers
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

^^^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

Bills will beat the Bengals in a close game
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

Eagles over Cowboys.

Pullin for the Colts, but the Pats look tough this year.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Falcons over 49ers
Bills over Bengals
Lions over Broncos
Chiefs over Packers
Chargers over Vikings
Jaguars over Saints
Titans over Panthers
Cardinals over Bucs
******** over Jets
Seahawks over Browns
Patriots over Colts
Texans over Raiders
Eagles over Cowboys
Steelers over Ravens
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down​
MIAMI HEAT​
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

packers will destroy the chiefs..cant believe everyone siding w/ KC, and pats win by more than 2 td's calling it now

Falcons are going to slaughter the Niners :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

I can't agree with most of you choosing KC over GB. ESP. since a lot of you are salty fans of teams we've BEAT.

I'm taking Colts over Pats
Cowboys over Eagles (although I will be rooting for the Eagles)
Detroit over Denver
49ers over Falcons
Texans over Raiders
Steelers over Ravens
Browns over Seahawks
Chargers over Vikings
******** over Jets
Bills over Bengals
too lazy for the rest

Quote:
-Watch out for the Vikings

The concensus here seems to be that Minnesota will get blown out....while i'm not calling the upset here, I think it's possible, and the game will be close regardless. The Chargers win streak has come against 3 teams that are very bad against the run. the Vikes are very good against the run. Their problem is defending the pass, so P.Rivers will have to beat the with his arm. I'm not completely convinced he can do that.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
THEFUTURE

I was close I guess.....The Chargers are "who we thought they were"

VY had a good game, but he still can't throw the ball deep.
GO TITANS! * GO WIZARDS! *GO SHARKS! *GO TERPS!

gues i was right about my bills
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

Back
Top Bottom