Weekly Wrestling Thread | Jan 1 - Smackdown - Beat The Clock Challenge - Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This dude is faded.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It would be smarter to save the Legacy break up for next week, wouldn't it?

Y2J is the man

Gail Kim was lookin mighty fine backstage!!!!!!

Timbaland got lazy. Dude was always pushin 300 lbs. but dropped a bunch of weight a few years ago and started hittin the weights...

You'd think with all that money, he could have nutritionists and trainers keep him on the right track..guess dude loves fried foods and sweets too much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Timbaland got lazy. Dude was always pushin 300 lbs. but dropped a bunch of weight a few years ago and started hittin the weights...

You'd think with all that money, he could have nutritionists and trainers keep him on the right track..guess dude loves fried foods and sweets too much.
laugh.gif

Wasn't Timbo's name involved in one of those steroid rings?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif

Wasn't Timbo's name involved in one of those steroid rings?
Yea, along with 50 and MAry J. Blige I think

They really made it look like Cody was going to turn on Orton there. Good. I'm all for slow builds.

DX
indifferent.gif

Jericho needs to go to Washington about this conspiracy like he did in WCW.

I wouldn't be surprised of DiBiase loses and gets kicked out of Legacy tonight, thus turning face because of all this "heavy promotion" for TheMarine 2.

Maybe DX will get a little more serious when Bret comes back. Can't see Hornswoggle fitting into that storyline at all

Back
Top Bottom