Weekly Wrestling Thread | Jan 1 - Smackdown - Beat The Clock Challenge - Happy New Year!

*waits for Chino to come rip Teflan a new one*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Shawn > Bret

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
Sorry but that statement is false.
Wow, I completely disagree. I think Shawn is on a complete other level from Bret. Bret had great ring psychology, but his matches almost alwaysfollowed the same formula. Shawn has shown he can adapt to any type of match with whoever he is working with. Shawn has put on so many classic matches, andcontinues to do so, even in his old age. Bret is a legend, no doubt, but Shawn ranks above him in my book.

God, this just goes to show how much of a waste Shawn is in DX. He is SOOOOOOOOOO much better when he can be serious.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Shawn > Bret

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
Wow, I completely disagree. I think Shawn is on a complete other level from Bret. Bret had great ring psychology, but his matches almost always followed the same formula. Shawn has shown he can adapt to any type of match with whoever he is working with. Shawn has put on so many classic matches, and continues to do so, even in his old age. Bret is a legend, no doubt, but Shawn ranks above him in my book.
I agree with you 4dub. But TeflanDon now has Hornswoggle > Bret because he's a DX member so...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Shawn > Bret

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
Wow, I completely disagree. I think Shawn is on a complete other level from Bret. Bret had great ring psychology, but his matches almost always followed the same formula. Shawn has shown he can adapt to any type of match with whoever he is working with. Shawn has put on so many classic matches, and continues to do so, even in his old age. Bret is a legend, no doubt, but Shawn ranks above him in my book.
I agree with you 4dub. But TeflanDon now has Hornswoggle > Bret because he's a DX member so...
laugh.gif

C'mon now. Even I know that's a damn lie
laugh.gif

and children, this is what we call a plot device. Now i know youve never seen it in wwe, before, but its a good thing

Who the hell is this guy doing this interview?

WWE's version of a Ryan Seacrest?

It caught me off guard.

I miss Mean Gene Okerlund.

frown.gif

Shawn > Bret

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
I agree HBK has had some great matches, he's had a advantage also though. He's had this new era of matches. Hell in a Cell, TLC ETC ETC. Ithink if Bret was fighting in this era he would be just as good as HBK. I remember watching Bret just carry Yokozuna threw matches and I dont think anyone inthe WWE right now would be able to at all right now. But then again Bret is my favorite of all time.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Does this mean Bret V Shawn at WM????
I really don't think Bret can go anymore. If the match happens, it would be a huge letdown.

Shawn > Bret

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

I think alot of what you said can be said for Bret Hart as well, granted that Bret wasn't nearly the athlete HBK was in his prime but Bret could wrestlethe likes of Taker, Diesel, Yoko, and Hakushi...all 4 with their own unique styles and adapt to their styles and still put on great matches..Bret was just moreof a purist in terms of text book technical wrestling...but his matches were always compelling.

God, this just goes to show how much of a waste Shawn is in DX. He is SOOOOOOOOOO much better when he can be serious.
Word.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

This is great......too badit takes Hogan and TNA to bring out the best in WWE
Hogan going to TNA had absolutely nothin' to do with Hart to WWE. That was somethin' that was in the works for a while.

Teflan, you know I'm always !!%!!*' with you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

and children, this is what we call a plot device. Now i know youve never seen it in wwe, before, but its a good thing

PREACH. Great Segment. Shawn made it that much better.

Back
Top Bottom