Weekly Wrestling Thread | Jan 1 - Smackdown - Beat The Clock Challenge - Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Does this mean Bret V Shawn at WM????
I really don't think Bret can go anymore. If the match happens, it would be a huge letdown.

Bret will put them all in a sharpshooter and have them limping out the ring.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

God, this just goes to show how much of a waste Shawn is in DX. He is SOOOOOOOOOO much better when he can be serious.
Word.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

This is great......too badit takes Hogan and TNA to bring out the best in WWE
Hogan going to TNA had absolutely nothin' to do with Hart to WWE. That was somethin' that was in the works for a while.

Teflan, you know I'm always !!%!!*' with you.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I know
laugh.gif

The thing is, you already know Bret is gonna get put over if he has a match. I don't have a problem with that, but it better be a damn good match.

Also, we know Bret just flat out hates HBK. How willing will Bret be to participate in a storyline with him?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

God, this just goes to show how much of a waste Shawn is in DX. He is SOOOOOOOOOO much better when he can be serious.
Word.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

This is great......too badit takes Hogan and TNA to bring out the best in WWE
Hogan going to TNA had absolutely nothin' to do with Hart to WWE. That was somethin' that was in the works for a while.

Teflan, you know I'm always !!%!!*' with you.
laugh.gif

I never said Hogan going to TNA had anything to do with Bret to WWE. I said that Hogan and TNA coming to Monday night is bringing a better product out ofWWE.....and that it's a shame they don't give us that quality regardless

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Does anyone see The Miz as a potential Main-Eventer?
Not if he has to go against John Cena.
roll.gif

On another note, I'm loving the Kofi-Orton feud right now.
someone needs to bring back the turnbuckle figure four
The only person I can see doing it on a regular basis would be Jericho...

I'm not complaining because I like the dual belts, but weren't they going to debut new tag team titles?

Back
Top Bottom