Weekly Wrestling Thread | Jan 1 - Smackdown - Beat The Clock Challenge - Happy New Year!

Chavo is so far beyond buried I was actually surprised he didn't get the pedigree from Hornswaggle.

Then it further baffles me he actually went over Primo last thursday

smh.gif
@ how Jericho keeps getting treated.

smh.gif
@ DX and Hornswoggle.

smh.gif
@ at a Tag Team match involving Chavo being longer than the WWE Title match coming up.

I hardly ever pay attention to Sheamus to be honest. He's definitely not main event material yet..but he's HHH's boy..so of course he gets theundeserved nod.
smh.gif

i thought it was a very good show until the end, which i liked the idea of, but needed another 10 minutes of cena getting pummled

I wish WWE never confirmed the Hart return, and left it as a surprise (even if it was leaked on the internet). Knowing it's definitely happening bringsdown the value of it being special in my opinion. It's still going to be kick +*$ though.

^yea but at the same time, by announcing his return, it will definitely bring in more viewers, especially those who used to watch WWF in the 90s
pimp.gif

I feel you bkmac. If you a wrestling fan, but dont have web acess, hearing that guitar screech would be an awsome moment

Just got back a little while ago from Raw. Descent show, nothing great. The crowd was suprisningly hot for the Hitman, alot of oldskool guys in attendence (butwere still far outnumbered by little kids). Timberland is a fat slob, who had several stains on his sweatpants. How are you going to wear a diamond watch andsweatpants? Well, I guess they dont make jeans his size. He could have always went over to Yankee Stadium before the show and borrowed the infield tarp as awardrobe substitute. Really pissed about having raw here one week too early. There were several thousand more people here tonight than the last show I went toin hartford (vengence 2004). Overall it was a good time, and I will go again.

Bret Hart is coming back???
I haven't watched wrestling for years but I'll be tuning in when the Hitman returns.
pimp.gif

i was flipping through the channel and came across monday night raw tonight...

the return of bret hart will definitely be epic

I wish WWE never confirmed the Hart return, and left it as a surprise (even if it was leaked on the internet). Knowing it's definitely happening brings down the value of it being special in my opinion. It's still going to be kick +*$ though.

That leaves the possibility of the non-internet fan not tuning in next week, though. Its best for ratings to announce it.

How did TNA get commercial time for the Monday special during Raw?
laugh.gif

I wanted to ask this at the end of the year so I guess now is the time...

What are y'all Top 5 Matches for 2009?

I got (in no order):

HBK vs. Taker - Wrestlemania (well, this gets #1 on my list)
John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio - Smackdown
Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio - (Extreme Rules or The Bash match, pick one)
Edge vs. John Cena - Backlash
Randy Orton vs. John Cena - Breaking Point (even though the end was sort of weak with Orton tapping out quick, thestory told during the match by both guys and Orton's psychology was brilliant)

Can't believe I have Cena twice in a top 5 match list.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This doesn't have to be exclusive to WWE so feel free to have TNA matches on your list.

Back
Top Bottom