Weird but true. Vol. 2 cool ranch doritos chips can start a fire.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I believe him ...

Why would he make a post on NT just to lie about it ?
IDK maybe he was making one because he's lacking attention. Don't you agree?
good one. cause im the type that when im lacking attention, first thing ill do is make a topic on NT.
indifferent.gif

i did it. it worked a little bit. /thread.

Lock this.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

All y'all believing this are out of your minds. If two Doritos could rub together and start a fire, they would not be approved by the FDA or let alone be suitable for transport in a D.O.T. vehicle without special licensing.
smh.gif

Exactly.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I believe him ...

Why would he make a post on NT just to lie about it ?
IDK maybe he was making one because he's lacking attention. Don't you agree?
good one. cause im the type that when im lacking attention, first thing ill do is make a topic on NT.
indifferent.gif

i did it. it worked a little bit. /thread.

Lock this.
grin.gif

why won't you post your details?

i went to the store and bought some Cool Ranch Doritos a little while ago specifically so i could replicate your experiment.

tell me:

exactly what you did
how long it took
which room you were in
any other details that you feel are important that i replicate

you don't even have to post pictures or a video. i'm going to do all that. i have it all setup, i just need your help with the details. i want to makesure that i duplicate this exactly as you did, because i've tried just rubbing 2 chips together and not a damn thing happened.

Originally Posted by osubass1

i went to the store and bought some Cool Ranch Doritos a little while ago specifically so i could replicate your experiment.

tell me:

exactly what you did
how long it took
which room you were in

you don't even have to post pictures or a video. i'm going to do all that. i have it all setup, i just need your help with the details. i want to make sure that i duplicate this exactly as you did, because i've tried just rubbing 2 chips together and not a damn thing happened.
kinda excited there ain't ya

I just took a break from studying to read thru this whole damn thread with no proof. Op you have 24 hrs to post a video or else...

Originally Posted by osubass1

tell me:

exactly what you did
how long it took
which room you were in

you don't even have to post pictures or a video. i'm going to do all that. i have it all setup, i just need your help with the details. i want to make sure that i duplicate this exactly as you did, because i've tried just rubbing 2 chips together and not a damn thing happened.
OP you owe this man anywhere from .35 cents to $4.59 paypal

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I also heard that if you rub the girl in your avys boobies together for long enough you can put that fire out

That's wifey, I already tried that, no fire. Well since I don't have a way to make video I guess I can try doing it again and let someone take a pic atthe right moment. Or something. That's the best I can do to show ya. No *%!@@$%@

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I also heard that if you rub the girl in your avys boobies together for long enough you can put that fire out

That's wifey, I already tried that, no fire. Well since I don't have a way to make video I guess I can try doing it again and let someone take a pic at the right moment. Or something. That's the best I can do to show ya. No *%!@@$%@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Don't they all rub together in the bag? And when they ship them, they would be fires all over the place.
the bag is sealed without enough oxygen.
but when people have open bags and they're going to the beach... there would have been fires all the time. I'm pretty sure this would have been a HUGEissue before if it were true.

Exactly. If it's in the bag. There isn't enough friction and the bag is sealed so not enough oxygen to light up in flames. Get a candle. And put aclear cup over the candle. The fire would turn off because there's not enough oxygen to feed the open flame.

Back
Top Bottom