Weird but true. Vol. 2 cool ranch doritos chips can start a fire.

nerd.gif
i didnt know that rubbing 2 cool ranch dorito chips can start a fire.
pimp.gif

i mean its common sense. i tried it it worked. all potato chips are flammable cause of all the oil in em. you can light it up with a lighter and it would causea huge flame. but if you try rubbing 2doritos. it would light up. it may be hard but it can. i made it work.lol.

ok, if you really did it, which you obviously didn't, and didn't take any time to research that there is no possible way this would happen, exactlywhat steps did you take, and how long did it take?

if you've done it, you should have the answers.

im trying this tonight...."yo i got 10 bucks that says these two dortios are about to catch flames"....comeup!

What's so hard about rubbing two chips full of soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.. If you rub the two chips and bring the friction temp high enough. It wouldlight up

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

What's so hard about rubbing two chips full of soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.. If you rub the two chips and bring the friction temp high enough. It would light up

there's nothing hard about that, what i'm asking is for you to detail the steps YOU took to make it happen.

the combustable temperature of the chips won't be reached before the chips fall apart. so, you must have taken procautions against that. i just want toknow what you did.

All y'all believing this are out of your minds. If two Doritos could rub together and start a fire, they would not be approved by theFDA or let alone be suitable for transport in a D.O.T. vehicle without special licensing.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom