weird phobias you have? vol. this has been done before

um yea i just noticed that i have a minor fear of the movie alice in wonderland both animation and the new live action one

i cant explain it the characters look so weird and scary........i remember i freaked out when i was a lil kid when i first saw that cat outta nowhere

i had to sit through watching the new one and it was agony

I don't like using old spoons, bowls, cups, plates and forks. Something about the many and many times they have been used and just sit in the cabinet.
laugh.gif

Walking past an open door. I always think someone is going to jump out and kill me
laugh.gif
. I basically got "scarred" watching a horror flick when I was younger involving the same incident.
frown.gif

i'm scared to look in the mirror for too long thanks to nt and that damn mirror scrying thread 
smh.gif

I have a phobia of roaches (I'm cool with spiders or any other bug but there's something about them.. the quickness, size, etc) and seeing people throw up.

roll.gif
 *&^% all these previous phobia's....

worst fear...getting MARRIED to one chick for the rest of my life....
eyes.gif

roll.gif
 *&^% all these previous phobia's....

worst fear...getting MARRIED to one chick for the rest of my life....
eyes.gif

Fear of large and empty enclosed spaces.

If I ever found myself inside an empty dome like the Astrodome, I'd **** my pants and have a panic attack :smh:

I have an unnatural phobia of people with deformities, whether they were born with it or not.

I have a weird one. I don't like seeing geometric shapes that may naturally occur in nature. It weird me out of I'll get anxious. Like if I saw a perfectly square flower I'd probably just step on it

trypophobia ... fear of clusters of holes

if you use the googles, your skin will crawl

trypophobia ... fear of clusters of holes

if you use the googles, your skin will crawl

i hate that toooo bro. its why i hate the last KD kicks so much. hole clusters are disgusting af.

not afraid of course, just bugged out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom