"Welcoe Home Roscoe Jenkins" Thread

it's good to see my favorite comedian Martin back on the big screen. He looks like he's in really good shape, 100 miles and running. He lost all thatpost martin/stress fat he put on the past 10 years. I'm going to check this movie out this weekend cause it looks like it's gonna be funny. Sedric TheEntertainer, Mike Epps, Mo'Nique and Martin in the same movie? Yea, this is gonna be jokes. I might see this joint twice.

YO! Hopefully... it's more funny than family; if you dig what I'm saying. I may go see There Will Be Blood and put this off 'til next week. I'dgo more for Joy Bryant. Martin does look "healthy" though. DF!!!

I saw it Thursday. Much much better than expected. Some parts were forced but I thought it was funny for the most part and would tell anyone interested to gosee it. Plus I think the soundtrack was on point.

That movie was funny as hell.....

Now i'm off to bed, in my pajamas with the feet in em' (c) Mike Epps

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

That movie was funny as hell.....

Now i'm off to bed, in my pajamas with the feet in em' (c) Mike Epps

I can picture him saying that
laugh.gif
I'll go check out the matineetomm while I go tv shopping

Great seeing good reviews about this movie. Me and my girl are going to go see this movie later tonight.

Ill check it next week. Martin is my dude
laugh.gif
...he also has a disney movie with raven simone coming out in march.
pimp.gif
makin that paper
pimp.gif

Better than what I thought....

Nicole Jai Parker was not looking hot in this one....but her chesticles where on point

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Mike Epps is beyond corny.
Naw Mike Epps holds it down for the comedy...him and Kat Williams are the only two "newer" dudes in comedy holding it down.

When that Richard Pryor movie drop everybody gonna be on Mike Epps team

Saw it yesterday. I thought it was pretty good, but i always think martin movies are funny

I saw it friday it was hilarious. Im taking my girl to see it tuesday since she was at a track meet when I went to see it friday. it will be a nice beforev-day gift i guess

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Mike Epps is beyond corny.

SLAP. Mike held the movie down. It was so funny the whole theater was standing up at the end up to see the family on RJ show it was
eek.gif
. I really enjoyed myself though I would definitely recommend this.

Back
Top Bottom