WELCOME HOME ROSCOE JENKINS

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
I've tried to watch this movie many times but the first 15 minutes or so would always lead me to turn it off and
. I decided to sit down and finish the movie and I was pleasantlysurprised. It's a decent movie......this can be attributed to the story-line/script not the acting prowess of the cast. Anyone else feel this way?

Joined Jul 26, 2006
it was ok. the only funny part was the rivalry between martin and cedric the entertainer.

Mike Epps wasnt funny at all as usual.

And the part at the end where martin told his daddy how he wasnt that much of a father to him really touched my heart

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Come on Anton ADMIT THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKED THE FILM IS BECAUSE OF THE FINE FEMALES

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Come on Anton ADMIT THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKED THE FILM IS BECAUSE OF THE FINE FEMALES

YOU GOT ME
Nah but the story was cool too and had substance I thought it would lack upon my few first attempts to watch it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now