Welcome January 2007 New Members

Sound Bombing where are you from?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

:lol:
laugh.gif

..Princess of the 80's Babies..

Quote:
it appears that my thread was locked and i dont know the combination.
:rofl:
roll.gif

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us?TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

Quote:
Dudes act like they have never made a typo before :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

He's just mad cause I styled on him :smh:
smh.gif
SHendrix, I can give you the fame you're looking for. I distinctly remember giving you a get outta my sight free card but why you're trying to pass go and collect 200 is beyond me.

P.S. - Does anyone know if it's spelled douchebag or doochebag? Dammit my grammar sucks. :wink:
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'

are there even any new members in this post? i count 4, maybe 5. that's crazy.
..you could look at my pants
and tell that i'm khaki..

Quote:
I distinctly remember giving you a get outta my sight free card
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[ [ -TEAM GOONIES- ] ]
I BEAT THE BANNED CAMP CHARGES LIKE "ROCKY." ADDDDRIAN
.TEAM.NIGERIA. x :TEAMRAVENS:

Quote:
All jokes aside I don't believe I've ever seen Naija Nitemare trolling on this board. Maybe ya'll are mistakening him for someone else.
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
distinctly remember giving you a get outta my sight free card
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
RIP Jay Dee

Quote:
On the real though Sir Hendrix, I can give you the fame you're looking for. I distinctly remember giving you a get outta my sight free card but why you're trying to pass go and collect 200 is beyond me.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Are you dead or are you sleeping?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE​

Quote:
I know I'm going to come across as a wimp, but I'm not looking for any trouble. Just joshing you, man, didn't mean to attack anyone.

No, you did the right thing. Guys who come over as 'tough' on the net are lacking in life.

Quote:
it appears that my thread was locked and i dont know the combination
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is definitely one of the funniest thing's Iv'e ever read on NT, and if he's serious, it makes it even funnier.

There's no way dude that said, "I don't know the combination," is a new member. That definitely sounds like a returning banned member being a smart alec or just another NTer with a backup s/n being a smart alec.
laugh.gif
RavageBX:
P.S. - Does anyone know if it's spelled douchebag or doochebag? Dammit my grammar sucks.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Douche.
Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Thanks Ska :pimp:
pimp.gif
but I swear you are so straight edge that if I shook your hand I'd probably get a papercut :lol:
laugh.gif

Code:

Back
Top Bottom