Welcome January 2007 New Members

Quote:
I distinctly remember giving you a get outta my sight free card but why you're trying to pass go and collect 200 is beyond me.
:lol:
laugh.gif
insert new sig here....

RavageBX:
Thanks Ska
pimp.gif
but I swear you are so straight edge that if I shook your hand I'd probably get a papercut
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man, screw you. *

Just for that, I'm going to speed by 15 mph today.

And litter.

devil.gif

And maybe cuss.
nerd.gif

We'll have to see about that last one, though.
embarassed.gif

Actually, I'm not really goin to speed by more than 7 mph, either.
ohwell.gif

And why do people litter? Just wait and throw your trash in your own trash can, or leave it in the car.
smh.gif

* Just kidding.
nerd.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

* :lol:
laugh.gif

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us?TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

I gotta agree with Rav.. SKA seems like that dude that can NEVER get mad.. No matter what you say to him he always comes back with somethin positive.. He shut down my "worst present" thread
tired.gif
laugh.gif
new members:: Watch yourselves around SKA, he catches almost everything.. Say somethin you didn't mean? He'll come at you with your own words and you'll have some explainin to do
laugh.gif
Quote:
No, you did the right thing. Guys who come over as 'tough' on the net are lacking in life.
Several names and over 7800 posts.. LOL..
TEAM BAY AREA X TEAM GOONIES
KAY. ELL. SEE!!!​

I want to be down with TLN.
I suggest you tone it down with the racial epithets unless you're looking to get banned.

JosephSKC- Please edit your sig. Our limit is 5 lines (or less) of regular sized text (or smaller). With that last 'edited' line in your sig and the 2 lines of larger sized text, your sig takes up too much space.
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I'd still rather you took everything down another size to take up a little less space, but that's probably just being picky. Looks good by me. :smile: Thanks.

hahahah yooo ska is great.

Quote:
And why do people litter? Just wait and throw your trash in your own trash can, or leave it in the car. :smh:
smh.gif
FREE MJBETCH
IT WAS HIS COUSINS WHO DROPPED THE BOMB​

Back
Top Bottom