Welcome January 2007 New Members

jrose5

Banned
Happy New Year everyone and welcome to our newest members of NikeTalk; or shall I say welcome returning banned members that slipped through the system. This month's names that didn't quite make it through :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Lorence Taylor :lol:
laugh.gif
JameBlond :lol:
laugh.gif
madd doggieMartyMckflyMarty Mick FlyMarty MackFlySo SinfulMarlo Stanfieldmoricemoprblms :rofl:
roll.gif
mypwis :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
J Are TyperJae R Typer also didn't make it. JR Typer, I don't know how many times you're going to get banned and come back with a similar name as your previous "JR Typer" screen names. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
but son, just give up and take the "L". :smh:
smh.gif
Rules of Conduct because....

1. you're supposed to read them before you click the Membership By Approval button
2. you're responsible for knowing them
3. the I didn't know excuse isn't going to fly any longer.

Also, current members, newbie bashing and the like will not be tolerate and you will be subjected to a banishment on the spot.

Now lets give a warm welcome to our newest members and our :lol:
laugh.gif
returning banned members. :smh:
smh.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

welcome

If you want to join Team 49ers i'll send you a sig :wink:
wink.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frisco All Day​

welcome to nt / welcome back to nt
WANNA LEARN HOW TO CUT HAIR?
Entering the Art Zone DVDFor Sale & For Cheap! Send Me A PM.

welcome, rookies!
grin.gif
Team Bay Area
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18
K.L.C X TEAM GOONIES

After 3 long months, or shall I say attempts to actually get on NT, I finally made it.

I will now have exclusive pictures of shoes that I got from my job. I was offered an Internship with Nike and I rubbed shoulders with a few executives. I just want the contract and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom