Welcome JM Sneakers to NikeTalk!

Shoes showing in stock aren't available
mean.gif
Sorry we are in the process of upgrading our inventory system. Which shoes were you interested in?

im all about the retail, but i copped a pair from jm a while back and they legit as fu. holding down the preorders

I was interested in purchasing after I checked your site but did a little research and found this with your ebay name...? Can you explain? Because I'm sketchy now and hate fakes

http://i.tinyuploads.com/hnDd3f.jpg

http://i.tinyuploads.com/276Dkw.jpg
We have never sold fakes, b grades, or early release shoes.

Those feedback comments are all simply customers not knowing what they are buying due to poor nike quality standards. Most of the comments all pertain to Jordan 4 Fire Red which have creasing problems in the leather which is very common. Many customers do not have knowledge of what they are purchasing due to the high quality early release shoes people are selling. We have been selling shoes for over 12 years. Rest assured, we only sell authentic RETAIL release shoes.

Got my 11's off jumpman sneakers 3 days after they retro'ed in 2012.... Pair came flawless and with a keychain.

thanks JM

We have never sold fakes, b grades, or early release shoes.
Those feedback comments are all simply customers not knowing what they are buying due to poor nike quality standards. Most of the comments all pertain to Jordan 4 Fire Red which have creasing problems in the leather which is very common. Many customers do not have knowledge of what they are purchasing due to the high quality early release shoes people are selling. We have been selling shoes for over 12 years. Rest assured, we only sell authentic RETAIL release shoes.

Haha that feedback says 98.5 percent positive.

My man acted like it was 50 percent haha

I have bought from JMsneakers before and they have good communication and the shoes were legit.

Welcome to NT

I support JM sneakers. I've purchased many sneakers from their site. Welcome to the NT family

Back
Top Bottom