[/b]
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Man 9 new mods!!! :wow:
eek.gif

Mafia​

Dipshet baby Dipshet​

That's it...I quit.
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

Quote:
btw who is this 3Canada guy, never seen him post

do you pay attention to adidas posts or the sneaker reviews section? if not, that explains why

I should be a mod.

Seriously.

Me = mod of sports/training

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

laugh.gif
@ ijapino

Your every move is now closely watched by thousands of disconcerting eyes.
tongue.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

i know of every of those admins except steez, ijapino, Atar1 lol sorry guys never heard of you and ive been browsing nt for bout 2 and a half years.

but yeah congrats to all the new mods.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Quote:
i know of every of those admins except steez, ijapino, Atar1 lol sorry guys never heard of you and ive been browsing nt for bout 2 and a half years.

I can't speak for Atar1, but Steez and I have been on Niketalk longer than 95% of the board's population. Our names probably get lost amoung all the legit and price checks that flood the site.

We're hoping to change all that. You'll see our names around probably more often now that Niketalk has more assistance.
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

Quote:
You get a bonus point for using an obscure vocabulary word, but we don't do child labor on NT. At minimum, we're looking for high school graduates. Although, if we bring in any more candidates who prove themselves incapable of spelling the position they've just accepted, pretty soon we're going to start requiring graduate degrees.

Woo, bonus points.

In all fairness to me, however, I did graduate from high school all of two months ago I just happen to not turn 17 for two weeks.

I'd love to be a mod, and I'm on NT a lot, but it's not a huge crusade type thing like there've been in the past. I'll stick around and see how things work out I guess.

Back
Top Bottom