Welcome SheGotGame to the NikeTalk staff

My name is RyanKMD, and I approved this message ::

Quote:
If you want to make NT a better place, you don't need to campaign for the opportunity - you just do it.
Ouch, a subtle, yet obvious jab at yours truly. I would write a little more, but it would be pointless and would jjust be more campaigning.
[h2]Team Tayshaun[/h2]​
Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it! Finals MVP? Count on it!

Quote:
You think just because we have the word 'Moderator' under our names means we have to act a certain way? I'm the same JRose5 before I've even became a moderator. I'm not going to change just because I have the 'Moderator' status under my name.
after i read that, i had ginuwine's "same old G" song stuck in my head :rofl:
roll.gif

but on the topic at hand we should really just drop it, i'm sure the mods just don't put all the members in a hat and pic one, they obviously had good reason to make her a mod, especially since she hasn't made any "MODS & ADMINS: make --put your name here-- a mod, please" posts, these guys no what they're doing they've been doing it for years and we're still hear...sounds to me some people just wanna make up bull--- cuz there mad that they weren't considered for the position. jrose, meth, dirty, alex, nelson, holdenmichael, bastich, shegotgame, and any others i missed, keep doing what u doing, some people always need something to complain about.
[/b]​

I'm one of the lost tribe of Scottish Flips...

Na-gets mo ba?
He's hard to ignore, but it's worth the effort.
Do you need shoes from Europe at retail?

Quote:
Ouch, a subtle, yet obvious jab at yours truly. I would write a little more, but it would be pointless and would jjust be more campaigning.

Actually, believe it or not, there have been quite a number of people who've 'campaigned' for staff positions over the years. Yours just happens to be among the most ostentatious.

Point being:

If the shoe fits, wear it. Just don't get too gassed up - it's not a player model.

Those statements apply to quite a few active members, and I'll leave it to them to figure out whether it's apt in their case or not.

We all have the ability to improve the atmosphere of our community. How you want to move with that is up to you.

If you want to be bitter, that's on you. But you didn't see any of the existing staff members campaigning, and somehow they didn't get overlooked. Now, is that because I'm biased, or is it because campaigning doesn't show me anything? (or, at least, anything positive)

If you would like to discuss improving NT or you'd like to get a sense of the qualities that I look for, just drop me a private message or an email.

Lastly, for anyone who's so begrudgingly objected to SGG's appointment, please email or private message me with a list of those candidates who you felt were so exceedingly qualified. I'd honestly like to see who you all think truly stands out, but obviously posting a list of those names in public within a staff member's welcome post is completely inappropriate.

Quote:
Lastly, for anyone who's so begrudgingly objected to SGG's appointment, please email or private message me with a list of those candidates who you felt were so exceedingly qualified. I'd honestly like to see who you all think truly stands out, but obviously posting a list of those names in public within a staff member's welcome post is completely inappropriate.

Damn it, I hate to quote henz0 on something like this...

Has anybody put "I was a candidate for moderator for Niketalk...an internet shoe community" on their resume yet? I appreciate this board, as my surfing habits would be (x) times reduced if it weren't for this site (and my closet would be (x) times emptier too...) but anybody complaining on an issue like this should go outside and vote...try and make some changes in real life that make a difference.
BUY MY WHITE/CEMENT III'S SZ 11, DS,FREE SHIPPING

Quote:
you wrote a whole book, it seem like you was serious to me

i wouldn't call several paragraphs a book... a well thought out, carefully worded post? sure. Seems some people around here spend more time thinking out what combination of emoticons to use than they ever use thinking out what words they're going to use.

anyways... i think i'm just a bitter old man longing for the days of yore on NT when i felt much more at home. try your best to ignore me until i slip into that deep sleep that IS message board death.

SPOCK SAYS:

Quote:
Seems some people around here spend more time thinking out what combination of emoticons to use than they ever use thinking out what words they're going to use.

MUFFIN WORD.

SPOCK OUT
-Nick AIM

welcome
happy.gif

Dont be surprised if my homies start slapping you,
cause I Got The Hook Up, You'll be Black and Blue.
-Lloyd Banks

Good luck.
ed the only power that holds the keys. He is denied everything, including renown. Before he goes into print, he believes he has supporters; but he feels that he has them no more once he stands revealed to all, for those who condemn him express their views loudly, while those who think as he does, but without his courage, retreat into silence as if ashamed of having told the truth."​

congrats dear

Quote:
When we see self-proclaimed 'veterans' who give sophomoric, sarcastic answers to 'newbie' posts - guess how that new user will handle similar posts when he or she has a little experience? Negativity breeds negativity
^truth

lol @ 'self-proclaimed'
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom