Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

LEGIT CHECK FORUMS ARE TRASH NO ONE IS GOIN TO HELP. I KNOW DAMN SURE I WOULDNT GO IN THERE JUST TO LOOK AT FAKE SNEAKERS AND TELL PEOPLE HOW MUCH SHOE COST.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

lol. i do the like @#%$ censors tho.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Quote:
Got damn. Go to sleep
no thanks....

it seems that iss got some people shook :lol:
laugh.gif
which sparked these alterations..........maybe im wrong
[/center]
[/center]

Not a fan of the changes, basically agrees w/ what Nick said.

Quote:
maybe im wrong

You're wrong.

ISS isn't viewed as competition since we have nothing at stake. They make money off this hobbyand we don't. We get nothing in return with the success or failure of NikeTalk except knowing that we're the reason why they even exist.

Dang a lot of you guys are asking for it with your cencorsed cussing haha.

I think one thing that would be a nice change would be showing a little more of our information in the area where it contains our Post Count and date and time we made our post. Putting like our city our something would be pretty cool.

fine with me, I'm just pissed I didn't read and my selling post is gone

I'ma look in the mirror if I need some help​

i don't like it

it doesnt flow

BRING BACK THE OLD NT!
Wanted List: size 13
Cascade/mahog Hemp[]Home Raygun[] Jedi's[] Boca's[] Tiffany's[X] Sea Crystal's[] Tweed Low's[] Shanghai's [] Indiglo XIV []

GARBAGE!!!!!!!!

OMG I JUST HAD THE 5 WORDS THING POP UP

NT = GOIN DOWN HILL

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

Back
Top Bottom