Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

Quote:
^damn... and people say that the mods have no lives.

It was funny. I know you were going to unleash a verbal assault on G.D. and then you got owned by the good ole HTML Comments are not allowed.

classic Dirty.

Point is he is a thief. He was depleting so much inventory that the higher ups flagged his store and his store only.

You can continue to sugar coat the situation but the fact remains that he is foul.

or maybe someone targeted his store b/c it was easy to steal from...

thief?...
unproven in my eyes.

whatever...continue your personal crusade against him...

funny.

Quote:
classic Dirty
it would be ownage if I didn't always copy my reply to my clipboard just in case issues like this happen.

but thanks for checking in on me though... I appreciate it... good to see that I play such a memorable role in your NT life.

[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

you are my idol Dirty.

not playing sides but this issue about airmag and champs has been brought up in the past and If I am not mistaken it was proven he played a part in the stealing.

Quote:
So a full blown investigation of the store you managed isnt evidence?

That goes to show how much you don't know about me. I've NEVER been a manager at any Footaction/Champs. I was always a full time student so I refused to accept any management positions.

Quote:
How convenient of airmag to switch stores at the very word of the investigation.

another lie. I've only been at two stores. Footaction at Inland Center and Champs at Tyler mall. Switch stores at the very word of an investigation? FYI, I was at the Same Footaction for 2 years and I was at the SAME Champs for 2 years. I've never ducked out of any store.

Quote:
If you manage a store then you know whats going on especially if your inventory is always off.

another one of your ducktales. Was never a manager. Hater, stop trying, you're making yourself look foolish. Your ducktales are "entertaining" to say the least, but you read too much National Enquirer and watch too much Desperate Housewives cuz that's exactly how you're actin, like some desperate housewife that has nothing better to do than to worry about AirMag.

Now if you don't mind, I have to go approve threads in the buy/sell forum.
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

Airmag. You really need to just come out the closet. If I could only reach Uniq Soles so he can put you in your place. All of your "witty" remarks failed and the fact remains you are a thief.

What kind of car do you drive again?
Champs doesnt pay that well.

Manglor. I am just trying to let the NT community know that a thief is running the BS forum which should not be tolerated. He knows he was stealing from Champs and sparked an investigation. He lies about not being a manager because he has stated he was on more than one occasion. NT is doomed for bedlam having criminals as mods.

Yo man all these accusations are tom foolery I've known airmag for quite some time now and he has never done anything in the area of stealing. So all u haters need to cease wit all this nonsense. And just backin up facts you know nothing about. If he was stealin don't u think he woulda been fired? And if he was stealin he woulda been hookin me up so I know for a fact this sh*t aint true. And a investigation doesn't mean he is the one doin something, just means the company suspects something goin on and wants to research to find out if and who indeed IS stealing...
things u may have missed?? http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZofelia1220

This ALL needs to be put to rest.

airmag is a good guy.

Answer me this...

If he was stealing...how is that supposed to affect him being a moderator. Just because we're mods, doesn't mean we have access to the actual goods people are selling. This is the internet people.

He obviously is a good guy to BE a moderator. They don't just pick anyone off the streets.

Get off his back.

Talk isn't evidence.
[sub]TheRevolution.[/sub]
LEGITLIST BUY/SELLFORUM RULES E-MAILEzINBOX

some people need to lay off airmag
i've known him for awhile and he's an honest guy
i highly doubt he'd take part in anything mentioned above

Fool please! First off, what in the hell does Champs get that would be worth stealing anyways? Even the Champs in Times Square doesn't have @#%$ that's worth risking employment or jailtime for, let alone the Champs at Tyler Mall. Now, I know YOU can't afford a pair of real AJ 4's, but AM has plenty, he wouldn't need to jack those busted G Unit wannabe 4's that really, in all honesty, is the best pair of sneakers Champs has had in at least 18 months. And when G Units are the hottest thing your store has, I could see how it would be tempting to gaffle, but, I'm pretty sure he passed on those, I mean I've seen him out at a few events lately, and he hasn't been wearing the G Units, which if it was necessary to steal, it would be necessary to show off.
So please provide some proof of theft, or shut your f'n mouth. Oh, and if you have trouble contacting Bobby or as you blow him, er call him,Uniq Soles, why not just drop by the store. Oh SNAP, someone just told me his store shut down? Maybe the phone number on the Beauty store sign that was UP while his store WAS open will let you know where he is. OR maybe the leasing agent who's trying to fill the spot where his store USED to be could let you know where to find him. Or you could always drive around to various SoCal sneaker shops and try to catch him amidst a Buy-to-Resell transaction. Hopefully one of those options will help you track him down.
<Team909DUNKDOOD>
Angela=Dopeness in a 4.5Youth

do GrindingDaily get a new account just start things up? Mark hook me up with lots of things, from shoes to car parts. never have any problem with him. will keep doing business with him.

Quote:
PaNkXdEf

Arent you that fat piece of @#%$ that works for active or something?

This has nothing to do with food so keep your fat @#%$ shut and stop sucking him off.

Mark is a known theif and it aint just bobby that can vouch for that.

Fat @#%$.

Mark needs to steal like I need to lose weight.

This guy sold a pair of Michael Jordan's sz 13.5 SPACE JAMS for exactly what he paid for them. He didnt try to make a quick buck. Which, knowing what he paid for them.. he could have CAME UP.
I doubt he would steal.

And if he did.. What does that have to do with him making sure you guys put the date on a piece of paper?

For Sale: Sz 13WHITE SUPREME LOW and WHITE LASER IV
orangeinca@gmail.com

I retract my last statement about the hatin', GrindinDaily. Seems as if you're pretty thorough with your statements.

And...

Quote:
If he was stealin don't u think he woulda been fired?

All people that steal get caught ? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Dude, edit that immediately.

:smh:
nono.gif
@ Mods always comin' to each other rescue. :lol:
laugh.gif

If dude was still a "registered member", as so labeled, there would be just warnings for both of them, probably. But hey, he isn't.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

Grinding, it'd be great if you just focused on your life more than someone else's.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF to what you accuse airmag for. Frankly, you're just making a fool of yourself.

I understand that you're just looking out for the NT community but what good would that do if all you can do is just accuse without proper evidence?

Mark is a good person. I can never see him doing such a thing. I say, innocent until proven guilty.

Dirty your absolutly correct an investigation isn't proof the results of that investigation would be the proof but how convenient that both footaction and venator corps policy is to stop all investigations once an employee quits. Coincidence that airmag left both companys once investigations were lauched? Still may have just been a coincidence both times. If you need real proof why not ask airmag why he was let go from his position at the nike outlet. Want the answer 1 he was marked as a reseller 2 he lied on his application and didn't pass his background check. Why didn't he pass his background check? Seems his skeletons were found by nike that he had previously been fired and arrested for stealing from one of his previous jobs. How's that for proof? Airmag please find a way to talk your way out of that one it was proven when you were arrested and charged for stealing. Also I just can't figure out how airmag is so anti resselr when for the last 4 years he's been working for some of the biggest resellers out there and how he acquired a nice chunk of his collection from exactly that. hypocrite? Yeah I think so.
Please talk your way out of this.
Just my 2 cents have a good day all

I think that'll do it for GrindingDaily. Your accusations might've been taken a bit more seriously if:

1) Not rendered in the most childish and antagonistic manner imaginable and

2) If you didn't attempt to feign independent support for your claims by trying to pass off your alias, 'nerdgang,' as a separate member. Oops.

An accusation isn't proof. Come with some evidence and you might be taken seriously.

You get an E for 'effort' and T for 'nice try.'

Quote:
Dude got banned ?
Take a look at his first post on this page and tell me he wasn't begging for it. Kid burned one account JUST to try and kick dirt on airmag's name and a SECOND account just to play cheerleader for himself. Time well spent, I'm sure.

Quote:
hey meth(or any other admins), has there been any new b/s mods lately.. i volunteered about a week ago and haven't gotten any word on it yet, it doesn't matter if i got rejected or not i'd just like to know.

We haven't appointed any additional buy/sell mods just yet. Apparently, we should be pulling criminal background checks and running prints through interpol...

We appreciate all of the generous offers from people who're willing to volunteer to help with the buy/sell forums. We'll take some time and review the applications we've received and then hopefully add another person or two to the roster by the end of the week. If we don't choose somebody, don't consider it a knock against your character: it's most likely because the staff simply doesn't know you well enough to entrust you with the welfare and security of the buy/sell forums.

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ Them comments..

I thought he got banned for arguin' or what-not with AirMag.

That made me chuckle, though.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

Back
Top Bottom