Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

funny just some hater tryin to and i repeat, TRYIN, to bring mags down wut a complete clown. especially when tryin to use uniq soles as an honest reference?? :rofl:
roll.gif

3 things make mark mad cool in my book:
1. honest
2. trustworthy
3. my dawg

Welp pardon me for saying, but seems like there's too much estrogen on this board... Too much $hit talkin and drama... Dunno bout yall but I'm allergic to drama and just reading this post makes me itch. Must we put people on blast and make things personal? Cmon yall, lets all just grow up/grow some balls or whatever and just mind our own biz.

GrindingDaily: I think ya need to chill out bro and if you don't like how NT is being ran, then move to ISS or somewhere else instead of whining like a lil girl like many NTers like to do when they don't get their way. I don't know you but yea, no offence intended.

Airmag: I've known you since what? 2002 er so from microbiology and from what I know personally you've kept it real with me and haven't stolen/done any bad $hit to me so yea. Everyone may have skeletons in their closet but aint noone need to be airin out dirty laundry on web boards. Sad to see you have to go through this but yea, all I gotta say is let go and let God.

Pankxdef: must you really talk mess bout uniqsoles? Has he really done anything personal to you? IMO you're just adding to the fuel of the flame at hand. I say just back your boy airmag, vouch for him and leave it at that.

No offence intended to anyone directly. Not tryin to talk $hit, but just pointing out what should be evident. On the real though, noone is forcing any of yall to be here. If you don't like what you see, just pick up your sac and move it to another board. It really is not that difficult to post on BS. Take a second and think about how to put things up cleverly. Like enything else there are loopholes and angles which you can utilize.

Sorry for the long post but something had to be said. I hate to see a good thing like niketalk be dragged into the dirt er pulled down the drain for some petty $hit. If you have something personal to handle then PM the person first.

PEACE
PositiveEnergyAlwaysCreatesElevation
AIM: Mentalxpreshun eMail: Mentalxpreshun@tmail.com

Quote:
NT is doomed for bedlam having criminals as mods.

Honestly even IF the stuff he said about airmag was true i don't see how it would affect the buy/sell stuff at all.

He approves posts and checks pics for dates and screen names and makes sure stuff isn't over the 10 item limit.

i mean maybe i am naive but how could he POSSIBLY profit personally from doin that?

So far since volunteerin his time ta help he's been insulted several times and now he's bein called out as a criminal.

Doesn't seem ta be payin of so well does it?

And why if his past was so damned important did you wait til NOW ta bring it up?

Airmag and Dre are basically some of the first NTers I met from NT.
Over the past few years, Airmag's hooked me up with TONs of stuff. Thanks AirMag!!
On the other hand, I don't know how legit you can be if OIC and Stones Throw vouch for you. :lol:
laugh.gif

Aside from that, I like how the new forums took the 2 saddest thread on NT (wdyw and the pickup thread) and threw them into one forum. :smokin
smokin.gif

CHACAL!

Mental Xreshun, don't take this the wrong way, but you have no idea what problems I have had with Uniq Soles. I know we've spoken in the past, but I seriously doubt that gave you any insight into my personal or professional dealings. I've had to ask him a few times, both myself and through other store managers to not try and run his resell game in my stores. But it's cool, his posse came up 1 pair of Union 180s short when they tried to get greedy.
And I don't care what that ****** says about me, I could care less, but I'll defend my boys when someone comes at them with some crap like that.
Tell me this, what purpose did it serve to even fabricate a story like that, let alone make that accusation on a public message board without even a hint of proof.
I am pretty much 100% sure Mark has helped you out in some way or another and was probably more than fair in his dealings with you, and for that reason alone you should have his back too.
<Team909DUNKDOOD>
Angela=Dopeness in a 4.5Youth

Hey Pankxdef...from what I know...Bobby has never ever dealt DIRECTLY with you EVER in shoes or anything. So you can't say that you have ever had a transaction with him. You won't even let him buy a single shoe in your store. Regardless of what he does with the shoes, you have no right as a manager to lie about your stock in the back just because of a personal dislike for a customer. When you said "I don't care what that ****** says about me.." I noticed that Bobby didn't even say a single thing to you..none of these people know Bobby..and I don't think it's fair that you sit here and call him names while he has yet to even lift a finger against you.

Also...from what I know....you used to hold size runs for another reseller in the SoCal area...I'm not hating on you..it's all part of the business...but don't sit there and call the kettle black when you're indirectly supporting resellers as well.

Airmag..I've never dealt with you personally..and I have no beef with you at all...just don't call out Bobby...I know you guys have had your past but he has yet to post in this thread and even TRY to make an accusation. Keep him out of this post since he has nothing to do with the instigators OR the ones who keep mentioning his name.

Airmag's past is innocent until formally proven guilty..so everyone stop sitting around and stop hating on everyone. We all come here for shoes..not to hear everyone whine like cows. If someone doesn't mention your name..why would you mention their's.

Oh..one last thing.
UNIQ SOLES is NOT out of business..the store was in a bad location..and we are presently moving to another site very soon. It's gonna be siiiiick. That's all. Don't start rumors unless you know the entire truth.
hot rod loves you.
AIM - roofookoo

Badunkadunk....
I was talking about Grinding Daily when I called that dude a ******, not Bobby. As far as me having a transaction with Bobby, you are somewhat incorrect. No I haven't allowed him to buy anything from me because I was warned by Nike that if we were caught selling to him we were liable to lose our allocations. As far as interactions with him, I have told him he is not buy footwear from any of our locations, I have told him and other managers have told him. See you are wrong, I have nothin personal against Bobby, I only know he was trying to establish a re sell store very near to one of my locations and because of that I had to be spoken to by Nike. I have never lied to him about what I have in my stockroom, he's never asked me to get him a pair of shoes, but if he did, I would tell him yes, we do have those, but no, I will not sell them to you. You see, in California, businesses have the right to refuse service to any customer. SO I don't have to lie to him about what I do or don't have in stock, I'll tell him straight up. Eventually he will learn not to come back. I mean I figured the 180 incident would've deterred him already, but since it hasn't, I'll have to make it more clear, HE IS NOT WELCOME TO PURCHASE FOOTWEAR FROM MY STORES, nothing to do with any personal issues, it's business, and I'm looking out for mine just like he's tryin to look out for his.
And, finally, Airmag hasn't called out anyone, it's the Unique Soles posse doing the calling out. It wasn't Mark who made those allegations, it was one of YOUR cronies. Bobby's name hasn't come out of Mark's mouth in a long time, and I'm 99% sure he didn't mention it in this thread. So if you're going to threaten anybody to not call out another person, you might want to throw that threat at your own crew.
<Team909DUNKDOOD>
Angela=Dopeness in a 4.5Youth

Quote:
it's the Unique Soles posse doing the calling out

Not one of those people who have brought up the Uniq Soles name or have even mentioned anything against you and Airmag are part of the Uniq Soles team, albeit me. I don't know who those people are, and I apologize if you think they're tied to us, but in all honesty, they aren't.

Also, Nike told you not to sell BULK to Bobby for his shop and not ONCE has Bobby walked into your shop asking for multiple pairs. I understand that each privately owned store has the right to refuse service to any customer it chooses, but I personally find it hard to believe that you don't hold prior grudges against Bobby. He asked for a size 9 and you simply told your employees to tell him that you didn't carry that size, when in essence the display shoe WAS a size 9.

I'm also pretty sure, Vince the SB rep told you to sell your shoes at certain prices, but I'm guaranteed you didn't follow those directions to a tee. You became selective with what rules to follow due to your ability to alienate Bobby.

And you have yet to mention my prior allegation to holding FSR stock for another NTer. As I said before, I understand the reselling business and I'm not arguing about that now. I'm arguing about the hypocrisy of your actions and how you can sit there and drag Bobby's name through the mud when plenty of people on Niketalk can vouch for him.
hot rod loves you.
AIM - roofookoo

Quote:
...I'd also like to see consideration given to my two tier forum concept

I don't foresee us allowing people to post what they have for sale without pictures again. As I stated in another thread, we understand that all of the responsibility for a safe transaction belongs to the buyer, but we can't allow NT to be used so easily by frauds.

Yes, fraudulent transactions are in the minority, but we had to do something.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

MODS/ADMINS READ THIS

I think the idea buying/selling appoval of posts should be scraped because the Mods in the buying/selling don't approve posts fast enough at least IMO. Some people have need to make money to pay certian bills, ect so they must sell something quick. But the approval for the posts, slows the process down. The rules of must include pics with niketalk name and puting a paper with a date on it should be the only NEW rule. This will prevent frauding. Before the buying/selling was fine. But I feel that the following new rules:

No selling more than 1 of the same item.
No edit option/bump
Approval to post
Approval to reply

Are just redicules.
-WiLL
[/center]

Quote:
I think the idea buying/selling appoval of posts should be scraped because the Mods in the buying/selling don't approve posts fast enough at least IMO.

This is only true if you suppose that there's a certain speed that has been gauranteed by us or that should be expected by the forums' users.

Neither exist.

People dependant on NikeTalk to pay bills should seek out other sites.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

Quote:
This is only true if you suppose that there's a certain speed that has been gauranteed by us or that should be expected by the forums' users.

There should be, so we can see what Mods are doing there jobs. If you canceled the approval thing. If someone is doing something agianst the rules in the buying/selling forum then you can always lock the thread. Right? With that said those rules just hurt sellers. I submited a post to be approved yesterday afternoon I have no idea of the status but its still not up. If you guys are going to keep the approval thing, then when you deny a thread for whatever reason you should PM the person that submited it telling them what is wrong. But that creates more work for the Mods/Adim therefore hints the rule is stupid. The buying/selling forums were fine before. But the new rules that every post must have pic with sign and date is a good rule. That should have been the only change in the Buy/Selling.

Quote:
People dependant on NikeTalk to pay bills should seek out other sites.

Thanks for caring about Niketalk members. Mods/Admin should make changes for improvment, not disapointment.
-WiLL
[/center]

PanxDef has yet to answer the question at hand and ThatBayBoy you should already know by now that Mod/Admins are biased as too who they listen to and what they do.

^what the hell?

far as I'm concerned no one asked for your damn opinion either...so why don't you just sit the hell back down and log off..

you comment on the way the mods and admins conduct ourselves...and you don't expect a response back?...

on second thought..

screw that.

you're gone.

...I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure that any new SN you make doesn't last too long on this board....IP memorized and noted for future reference.

swear...people catching e-feelings and holding e-grudges for years and years...seriously...get a damn life...friggin losers and a half....sheesh.

[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

Quote:
There should be...

You're telling me. There should be a ton of features that help us out with this, but there aren't.

Jobs? You've got the wrong website. We're volunteers.

The rules are easy enough to follow so we shouldn't have to send out PMs to anyone.

I don't see caring for members equating to my doing more free work so that you can sell shoes for free to pay your bills.

It's time to start accepting the changes.

Quote:
Some people have need to make money to pay certian bills, ect so they must sell something quick.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
and they're all losers. i'm glad people aren't making as much cash off a hobby anymore. good. i hope all other buy/sell forums use the same rules. i hope very very soon that resellers can't make a profit anymore so people will just buy kicks for the kicks, not the worth of it.

like the mods said, it's a hobby, not a business.

Quote:
...I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure that any new SN you make doesn't last too long on this board....IP memorized and noted for future reference.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Good stuff Dirty. What that dude wrote was pretty uncalled for. I can't think of a more thankless task than being a NT mod.

I think you've achieved exactly what you wanted. The Buy/Sell forum is now garbage. No one wants to sell or buy on here any more and ISS is becoming a much more frequently visited site. Good job. I'd like a refund on the CONTRIBUTION I made to Nike Talk.

On another note, I was a victim of fraud on Nike Talk and no Mods came to help me with IP Addresses or any help at all for that matter. But if it's for the sake of silencing someone that is criticizing them in public, then it's acceptable. I guess you have to be in the circle...
My ebay Feedback

Need refs? I LOVE 1982, kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

Buying, selling and trading aren't a big part of the sneaker collecting community. You're right Dirty. I guess you wear Jesus sandals made of rope.
My ebay Feedback

Need refs? I LOVE 1982, kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

Quote:
I think you've achieved exactly what you wanted. The Buy/Sell forum is now garbage. No one wants to sell or buy on here any more and ISS is becoming a much more frequently visited site. Good job. I'd like a refund on the CONTRIBUTION I made to Nike Talk.

Where's the support for this claim?

I still see pages full of selling threads.

I still see over a thousand people browsing NikeTalk during it's peak hours.

I still see hundreds upon hundreds of applications for membership.

Regardless, we aren't a business so we don't rate our success by the amount of posts we receive. We're a fan site and do what we believe is best for NikeTalk, not $.

Quote:
On another note, I was a victim of fraud on Nike Talk and no Mods came to help me with IP Addresses or any help at all for that matter.

What help did you expect? What have we done, outside of a ban, for ANYONE when it comes to fraud? ALL we can do is provide a ban and we're usually only willing to do it when the claim seems credible.

Posting someone's IP address is a violation of ezBoard's Terms of Use. We're not going to place NT in harm's way just because there are buyers giving their money away. It's unfortunate that fraud happens, but we aren't responsible for it in any way.

It's your responsibility to hold the seller accountable, not ours.

Back
Top Bottom