Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

3c88406759.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif

this had me rolling son (5 word limit :smh:
nono.gif
)
We will ban you the next time you direct an insult at another member of NikeTalk.​

dirty your going to let her do that to you?

Edited:let me make it more specific

dirty your going to let her punk'd you like that?
Stop E-Snitching​
Code:
 Team Member #7

3c88406759.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif

thats funny

oh well the mods get mad and edit my post...cause they 'ant seeing something they like...

well i'm a rebel, deal with it :rolleyes
eyes.gif

That's my word

[/center]

Hey,

Damn..ADAN has a dope Avy....

Oh uh..yeah..quick reply rocks..down with communism and whatnot..

- Justin!
Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
"Proceed - on your way to oblivion."
The Monster has a name...Unicron cannot be stopped....

Quote:
Suuuure.

apperently you chose to ignor the :rolleyes
eyes.gif
emoticon

if you picked up on that you would know that i was kidding

but thanks for reading my post anywho
That's my word

[/center]

After reading some posts by moderators and getting used to the forums a bit more I have revised my suggestions/oppinions of the change:

The way the shoe sizes are seperated in the B/S forum. I think it should be 8.5 and down instead of 9 and down. 9 is a really common size for NikeTalkers. If you ask pretty much anybody what the average shoe size is it will be "9-11" or something like that, 8.5 is what most consider small, so that's where I think the seperation should take place.

The no dealers part of the Buy/Sell. I really liked a lot of the T-Shirt designers that were selling shirts, I just don't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to do that. It gives NikeTalkers something unique to wear and lets us represent NikeTalk and the shoe hobby. NikeTalkers selling multiple pairs of shoes (over 2) are also often the people with the best prices and they can be very helpful to NikeTalkers looking for an alternate to ebay for certain shoes they missed. I see no reason, as long as the dealers confine to the other new Buy/Sell rules (Picture taking, ect, ect) shouldn't be able to sell here.

Multiple Price/Authenticity check forums. I think 1 forum for all that would be fine, since most people won't visit the forum unless they have a question to ask, the more trafic the forum gets the better...so having one forum instead of 2 doubles the trafic and doubles the times an authenticity check gets looked at, which can only help the cause.

I am in no way complaining about the changes, but more so giving my opinions and small suggestions that I believe would make things even better. I know I'm an insignificant member here so I'm sure this won't get considered (or even responded to). But I thought I might as well share my opinion.

Peace

jazzyjeff23@softhome.net AIM: jeattila[/center]

Ya'll might as well eliminate that five word rule because no one is abiding by it. If they are, they are like "That's hot..three, four, five." :lol:
laugh.gif

I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

Imagine if Niketalk NEVER changed....I'm talking about what it was like from day one. We'd have a General Forum, and a Sneaker Forum. That's about it. It would suck because any interesting topic would get lost amoung the THOUSANDS of price/legit checks. Niketalk had to grow.

Most of the arguments that I see here is debating the new/buy/sell forum. Do you understand that these changes were made for your benefit? So what, theres new rules? If you are truely serious about a transaction, you'll take whatever steps neccessary in order to run a smooth deal.

As for the other "new" forums. Have you actually visited them? Are you a frequent visitor? The main complaint we see here is that people now have to venture into another forum to check out their favorite posts. But guess what. They're all still there, and now you don't have to worry about missing it because it's not lost amoung the hundreds of other crap posts that hold no interest to you. If you've checked them out, you'll most likely notice that each NEW forum is functioning pretty damn well. The new Sneaker Showcase forum is slowly becoming my favorite forum because now theres ONE place that holds all the WDYWT posts, Collection posts, Pickup, steals and deals posts. Both price/legit check forums now hold all the so called "annoying" questions that used to flood our shoe forums. If you want to help out inquiring minds in the price/legit check forum, you go right ahead. If you don't, just don't click the link that takes you in.

These new forums have actually allowed our feature Shoe Forums to breath ALOT easier! We can now use them for what they were intended for. News and Information with the occasional shoe debate questions mixed in. People complain about Niketalk not being what it used to be...we'll you're damn right! We have 40,000+ members who all want their voice to be heard. If change didn't happen, it'd be hard for ANYBODY to get their opinions recognized..
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

^^Betta chill before the mods start offin' ninjas. :lol:
laugh.gif

I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

Quote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Why wait till it's broke, when we can prevent it?

"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

god did i snitch no. i was saying she should make one about the nter that made it.
Stop E-Snitching​
Team Member #7Snitches belong at iss

Back
Top Bottom