Welcome to our updated site!

HellaSteph

formerly HuddlerSteph
Staff member
Joined Sep 11, 2012
Wondering if this has been addressed especially with the site being down for maintenance. I checked and it hasn't been fixed. I'm patient and understanding so I'm not on edge about it but hoping this eventually gets fixed at some point soon?
We'll certainly fix it as soon as a solution becomes available to us. Thank you!

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Trying to look at one of my albums and I get "404 NOT FOUND nginx." Can't find any of my albums...

Also tried looking for the picture in the thread itself (KD VIII thread) and I get "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later. "

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
Hey HellaSteph HellaSteph , for some reason it’s fickle. One day it’s working and another day it isn’t.
Which of these settings do you have checked?
Alerts-Settings.jpg

Sometimes people aren't receiving new alerts because they aren't marking the item read and thus stop getting alerts for those items until they go back and read the thread again.

Trying to look at one of my albums and I get "404 NOT FOUND nginx." Can't find any of my albums...

Also tried looking for the picture in the thread itself (KD VIII thread) and I get "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later. "
Thank you for reporting this.

Over the weekend, the team updated, rebuilt, and optimized NikeTalk's massive post and image databases. (The image thumbnails are next up.)

This was not an easy process, but it's one that will net us number of benefits including faster load times. You should find that the KD VIII thread and the image galleries are now back in working order. Image thumbnails may be a little spotty today while that database is rebuilt.

Let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Top Bottom