Welcome to our updated site!

Anyone else having issues editing posts with quotes and media? Twice now I've had posts with quotes and media I've made mistakes on, and went back and edited. No matter what I've tried after I edit, it still reverts back to the original post.

Overall, no complaints each day it has improved. Working on the back end of websites before, I'm confident whatever bugs the new site has will be worked out in due time. Thanks Methodical Management Methodical Management @Nelson C HellaSteph HellaSteph
and anyone else involved for putting in the work, so that I and others like me, can enjoy this great website that predates social media. Here's to another 20 years.:emoji_beers:

Someone mentioned it earlier, but being able to go directly to a post you received a reaction to instead of the beginning of the thread again would be clutch.

Is there a reason why I hardly get any alerts?

Idk if NT is dead or the alert notification is broken :lol:

Is there a reason why I hardly get any alerts?

Idk if NT is dead or the alert notification is broken :lol:

I stopped getting alerts of any kind a while back even before the upgrade. :lol:

Anyone have any issue clicking links at the bottom of a page?

For example, I have to scroll the page up a bit more to click the "General" link at the bottom when I wanna go back the main page

I'll hover over the link, but am not able to click it at all until I scroll up

Anyone have any issue clicking links at the bottom of a page?

For example, I have to scroll the page up a bit more to click the "General" link at the bottom when I wanna go back the main page

I'll hover over the link, but am not able to click it at all until I scroll up

Mobile or desktop? Sometimes an ad footer maybe showing over the place you're trying to click but an ad didn't load so it looks like it's not working.

You can adjust your alert preferences here: https://niketalk.com/account/preferences
OK so I've looked there a few times but it don't make sense to me.

What I want is (as I had before the makeover):
-a small number appearing on my avatar on the top right, showing the number of new likes.
From there you could go to the liked posts or to a page showing all likes.

From the current alert options, none of the descriptions seem to make this gonna happen.
Also I have not been able to find that page showing all the likes. And yes I've had a few since last week.

-edit
I have found the likes/reactions page.
But how about that number?

HellaSteph HellaSteph is anything in the works to just have push notifications for specific threads you want ,instead of all watched threads? Thanks

No, not at this time. The options you have are:

1. You can limit the threads you wish to watch or edit the ones you have right now: https://niketalk.com/watched/threads

or

2. Disable auto-watch threads and content in your Preferences: https://niketalk.com/account/preferences then select which threads/content you wish to watch that you want push alerts for

Preferences  NikeTalk 2019-10-01 10-49-05.png

HellaSteph HellaSteph is anything in the works to just have push notifications for specific threads you want ,instead of all watched threads? Thanks

Also, if you go here: https://niketalk.com/account/preferences - Scroll down a bit, you can toggle if you want Push or Alert notifications for a variety of actions and activities on the website. We made sure to give everyone options to choose what they want.

Kinda used to it now but the only thing that's tough is that there's no clear separation between posts. Gets kinda confusing.

Mobile or desktop? Sometimes an ad footer maybe showing over the place you're trying to click but an ad didn't load so it looks like it's not working.

Desktop but doesn't seem like an ad issue, it will happen if I'm, say, trying to click the last page of a thread, or hit the Post Reply button as well

Whatever link I'm trying to click won't be clickable if it's near the bottom of the browser

Why do we have to click the little arrow for "What's New", "Media", and "Members" to unfold, but clicking anywhere on "Forums" unfolds it? It's a minor nuisance but doesn't make sense to me.

Not sure if mentioned, but are thread galleries only showing some of the pics in a thread?

Back
Top Bottom