Welcome to our updated site!

Why can't I copy & paste a gif into the reply box? When I do it loads as a png....

Yeah haven't seen spam in awhile :smh:
I'm glad it's become so rare on here that when it does crop up, it becomes a big issue. On most other platforms, spam is commonplace - and it's easy to see why. If you're giving someone the opportunity to sign up and post content, you're giving them the opportunity to spam.

It takes a LOT of work to allow legitimate posts to appear in a timely manner while blocking spam.

People won’t notice it if it’s done perfectly - only when something gets through.

Why can't I copy & paste a gif into the reply box? When I do it loads as a png....
It could be that your browser is just capturing the first frame of the gif when you paste it.

Try adding it this way:

711AA246-537D-4C98-B592-BD0DD610847C.jpeg

It's still looking pretty bad over in the Nike forum... :frown:
It's gonna take us time to clean up the hundreds of spam threads that were created today, but we have stopped them from creating new accounts.

If you still see spam threads, please use the report feature to bring them to the team's attention and we'll clear them all out together.

Is there something wrong with the two step verification process? I get a couple hours delay in getting a verification code sent to my email. Finally got one sent to me so I can disable it. It would log me out too when the 30 day isn't over

I'm seeing some stuttering or scrolling lag on the new grey theme when logged out and browsing. No scrolling lag on black theme and logged in.

HellaSteph HellaSteph is there any possibility of making bookmarks more accessible? As of right now the only way I can see them is if I click on the gear, then click on “following”, then click on “your account” and then finally the bookmarks option appears at the bottom.

Is there a faster way to reach the bookmark feature?

HellaSteph HellaSteph is there any possibility of making bookmarks more accessible? As of right now the only way I can see them is if I click on the gear, then click on “following”, then click on “your account” and then finally the bookmarks option appears at the bottom.

Is there a faster way to reach the bookmark feature?

When you click the gear, do you not see the word Bookmarks at the top right corner? You can click/tap that.

I do have a question about spoiler feature:

When posting a picture using the spoiler tag, the picture still shows up in the gallery. Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of the spoiler?

Would it be best to have the spoiler pictures not added to the pictures gallery?

Just got on NT (I'm on mobile) and none of the tools are working; can't bold text, embed an image or video, can't post emojis unless I manually type out the code, etc.

Unless I switch my browser to desktop mode.

Hopefully this is a momentary bug.

On NT mobile, I’m still unable to text in the search box.

I downloaded the newest update - 13.1.2

On NT mobile, I’m still unable to text in the search box.

I downloaded the newest update - 13.1.2

This is still an on-going issue with Apple devices. It also happens on my iPad and iPhone. Both use 13.1.2.

Still can't use the embolden or quote or most of any other tools while using mobile when making a post. When I try to use any the kwyboard just disappears. I'm on an android if it matters.

Also I can only like posts. When I held on it the option for other things like emojis, 100, ?, etc. use to pop up now it treats it like a link and the open in a new tab screen pops up. Thats been on and off.

Also the @ function isnt working I'm start to write a member's name and a list of names will pop up but I cant choose any of them. When I do the keyboard just disappears. I have to type out a member's full screen name in order to @ them

Still can't use the embolden or quote or most of any other tools while using mobile when making a post. When I try to use any the kwyboard just disappears. I'm on an android if it matters.

Also I can only like posts. When I held on it the option for other things like emojis, 100, ?, etc. use to pop up now it treats it like a link and the open in a new tab screen pops up. Thats been on and off.

Also the @ function isnt working I'm start to write a member's name and a list of names will pop up but I cant choose any of them. When I do the keyboard just disappears. I have to type out a member's full screen name in order to @ them

Usually I just refresh the page and it fixes itself.

Very annoying tho.

Usually I just refresh the page and it fixes itself.

Very annoying tho.
It comes and goes. Sometimes refresh works, sometimes not. When it doesnt like i said I gotta switch mobile to desktop for it to work.

It comes and goes. Sometimes refresh works, sometimes not. When it doesnt like i said I gotta switch mobile to desktop for it to work.
If all the editor icons are darkened except for the gear, you tapped "toggle BB code" by mistake. Just tap it again to switch back to the rich text editor.

If all the editor icons are darkened except for the gear, you tapped "toggle BB code" by mistake. Just tap it again to switch back to the rich text editor.
I thought it was that but thats not it. For one the gear isn't even appearing when I hold the phone upright.

Icons werent darkened but when I tried to use them they wouldn't work.

Capture+_2019-10-16-00-30-11.png

Things seem to be working right for now anyway though.

Been having this issue for a few days now. Refresh doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom