Welcome to our updated site!

I'm not getting push notifications anymore when someone reacts to my post or @'s me.

Thread jumps around like crazy every time the starting or refreshing onto a new page. I’m guessing it’s all the advertisements loading, either way it’s hella annoying and easy to lose track of which post you’re reading

I'm getting push notifications again.

Is there a limit on the number of quotes that can be in a post.

If I select 3 or more quotes for a post the Quote Messages button doesn't work.

Can someone look into the quoting box again.

When I back space delete or back space delete fast, the fonts change to black.

It’s hard to see what you’re quoting and typing.

iOS, mobile.

HellaSteph HellaSteph Methodical Management Methodical Management Any feedback?

Also, I’m not getting any notification on the TAM (Thread about music) when I’m bookmarked. Can someone look into this.

HellaSteph HellaSteph Methodical Management Methodical Management Any feedback?

Also, I’m not getting any notification on the TAM (Thread about music) when I’m bookmarked. Can someone look into this.

Bookmarks don't prompt email notifications, if you "watch" the thread at the top, near the title, only then will you get Alerts and/or email notifications depending on your preferences.

If after you've adjusted those settings, and you are still not getting emails, please let me know.

Bookmarks don't prompt email notifications, if you "watch" the thread at the top, near the title, only then will you get Alerts and/or email notifications depending on your preferences.

If after you've adjusted those settings, and you are still not getting emails, please let me know.

media updated list?????????

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Screenshot_20191107-215628.png

this is what im referring to...

i wanna add WNYC.org on da approved list of media sites, their embedded codes don't work here...id like to have it changed so that it does cuz i like their content.

I have it watched. So I unchecked it and rechecked it.
Still have issues - sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesn’t:

489D3A18-1E5D-44C5-A4EE-58D0E4222729.png

Is there a setting change I need to make?

Yeah I was wondering why could read the forum but couldn't post. Last posts were like 15 minutes before 8pm pst.

Well it seem to have fixed the issue of picking other emojis (doesn't pop up) other than the thumbs up one on mobile.

Can someone look into the quoting box again.

When I back space delete or back space delete fast, the fonts change to black.

It’s hard to see what you’re quoting and typing.

iOS, mobile.

Im still having this issue - and I noticed other posts in different threads are getting that black font.

This is only thing I can say that I dislike about this new platform - the quote box and text is not user friendly.

the backspacing, the underlapping and not seeing what’s being type (either because of the ad, or the cursor doesn’t descend the box), the text change colors where you can’t see, etc

Other than that I love it.

I was getting a lot of SQL errors - transaction error mostly.

I tried emailing the admin...

Unable to remove the pop over.. If i click continue it just sends me to an advertiser.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191108-192751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191108-192751_Chrome.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 89
So what happened last night/this morning
Didn’t they used to tell us
Before the site would be down???
All significant maintenance tasks are performed off peak to minimize potential adverse impact.

Last night, in the course of performing maintenance tasks that should not have resulted in any downtime, an error occurred that resulted in a substantial service outage. No platform we’ve used to date has been designed for, or proven adequately capable of handling, database sizes like ours. The developers of these platforms are not testing under conditions with millions of posts, so we’ve run into situations where certain processes can grind performance to a halt due to our massive database size.

The team worked through the night to resolve the issue and restore access before peak hours. We expect that not only will NikeTalk remain stable and online now through their efforts, but load times should be slightly improved as well.

We’re working hard to address as many lingering complaints and issues as we can in order of priority.

I apologize for these issues and the downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but being able to go directly to a post you received a reaction to instead of the beginning of the thread again would be clutch.

Wondering if this has been addressed especially with the site being down for maintenance. I checked and it hasn't been fixed. I'm patient and understanding so I'm not on edge about it but hoping this eventually gets fixed at some point soon?

Back
Top Bottom