WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Based on the vibes of this episode, I think Sam out here making minimum wage....man’s is broke with no credit line

No lie, dude had 3 seconds on screen and i felt disgust towards dude, then he had the audacity to wink....what a CLOWN.

He looks like "Captain MAGA"
I know the way they portray him gonna make us hate him, I can just tell.
Watch him out-shine Homelander in hate.

He looks like "Captain MAGA"
I know the way they portray him gonna make us hate him, I can just tell.
Watch him out-shine Homelander in hate.
:lol: Its gonna be ****ed up cuz comics version is suppose to be more of a 90s conservative Republican.

So still racist and on that America 1st **** but not on the level of current republicans let alone MAGA.

I legit hate US Agent already.

vlcsnap-2021-03-19-20h15m49s009.png

05SNAPSHOT-RUSSELL-superJumbo-v2.jpg

:lol: Its gonna be ****ed up cuz comics version is suppose to be more of a 90s conservative Republican.

So still racist and on that America 1st **** but not on the level of current republicans let alone MAGA.

Man, I think he's going to be ultra-conservative. But well see. Im curious to see how far they will go with the character. The vibes are there. I want to see someone like that to lose the shield to Sam.

So I’m thinking Sam gets some of whatever it is that’s making the flagsmashers have enhanced strength and that’s what gives him that extra edge he needs to at least be able to throw the shield around....unless ANYONE can send that thing flying with enough strength to cut into a tree...lol

also could it be Extremis formula coming back?

Me after Endgame! Falcon it’s ya time my guy! :pimp:
190E7657-A8A6-499A-9B35-C7AA67A79878.jpeg

A029EAB1-03AE-483B-996C-EDA8DFC91F82.jpeg

Me when Crimson Chin lookin *** white MAGABoi comes out as the new Captain America.

I can see it....

“It was Torres all along...”
Here you go with the theories again. Did you learn nothing from WV?

And you’re telling me Potts couldn’t have set each Avenger up with 8 figure nest eggs after the fact? She’s as big of a scum bag as Tony is and as Paltrow is in real life :lol:

Just watched the first episode Falcon/Winter Soldier.

Like the more mature language (Sam said the S word probably 2-3 times). I also like the racial undertones. Felt it could’ve pulled a lil more on the heart strings but the writing is a lil “safe.”

I also realized I hate the Marvel soundtrack formula they use. It’s extremely generic unlike that Man of Steel, Superman or John Williams Star Wars.

Sooo this ungrateful dude Clarence using Tony’s tech too

cant even have a proper conversation with one of the smartest people on their planet

cap and his whole crew needed to take a step back and say to themselves “what has a stark done for me”

Back
Top Bottom