WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1678856501856.jpeg

1678856519318.jpeg

i don’t even blame him, i forgot he was in the MCU too

I took that as he doesn’t mind if he doesn’t pop up in another Ant-Man movie or as his character in other MCU projects.

Also y’all should keep in mind Larry is the exec producer of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur at Marvel. He’s pretty involved so I don’t think he’s forgot what he’s been in.

I find it weird that Marvel comics writers like Bendis (the creator of Miles) and other writers since have not or could not create an original love interest for him and instead are using an alt Gwen with powers.

Looking back on AntMan3, I'm agreeing w/ Iger's statement. AM3 did nothing to contribute to or develop Scott's arc as AntMan. He's a static character throughout the whole thing, so calling it AntMan3 is essentially a misnomer. Same w/ Hope - no character progression at all.

We get a bit of fleshing out of Cassie, but not much beyond a few throwaway lines. We already know or can assume the complications in Scott's relationship with his daughter based on the flashes during EG.

The movie doesn't funtion to do anything except introduce Kang. Marvel never ran into that problem before b/c the Phases big bad was all merely alluded to in post-credit scenes.

In retrospect, who would've really been disappointed if AM3 wasn't a 2-part D+ special?
Did a lot for Janet and she's the original Wasp. The Ant-Man this go around was Hank Pym given he saved the day/Quantum Realm.

I liked Quantumania and kang

But…I think he’s gonna be super overrated as the next “big bad”

I **** with Sandrine but I was digging where Ayelet was taking the character as she became more culpable and embraced it.

I was watching Endgame Sunday and Ant-Man’s meltdown when they lost the Tesseract. :smh: He really could’ve died in Quantumania.

I mean “summer” is only 3 months away and only lasts 3 months. If its “much later in the summer” how “much later” could it actually be?

Eh…I liked Clint and Natasha’s part and Tony meeting his pops. I can understand skipping the rest.

Back
Top Bottom