WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Endgame is one of my easy watches.. soemthing I just throw on when I’m not paying attention

into to spiderverse also

Yall better get on flixtor dot to

I paid the $90 for 2 years and been good, lol. been using this since 2018

I have a "box" that has everything.
The only reason I paid for Disney + was because I wanted to watch when the MCU shows when they go live. Unfortunately, "other" sources don't have them up fast.

But with Marvel cutting down on quantity, which I'm happy about, I don't think the investment is worth it this year. Especially with the price increase.

PO

1678741709813.jpeg

1678741735498.jpeg

You know, I never understood what folks saw in her..... But I see it now :evil: :pimp:

I liked Quantumania and kang

But…I think he’s gonna be super overrated as the next “big bad”
I mean Thanos was overrated and overhyped in the MCU until Infinity War and Endgame.

There’s enough variants where I think Kang will be fine as a threatening and menacing villain across multiple movies.

They gonna have problems when he starts moving in silence and **** goes down they don’t even notice.

Reactions: DLF
Loki delayed now? Marvel panicking. Hopefully it’s a good thing. Less jokes, better story.

Loki delayed now? Marvel panicking. Hopefully it’s a good thing. Less jokes, better story.
Honestly believe the delay is just as much about CG quality as the companies they’ve contracted with have been trashing them for poor working conditions.

Him dishing the 2piece + dry biscuits to Cap, Tony, Thor(whom he almost finished). I dunno, he delivered imo. With little effort actually., nerfed as he was.

not having the og cast for daredevil is already a knock before the season is released. add marvels track record with most recent shows and movies feels like they are going to mess this up too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom