WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

How come y’all never had the same energy for Strike Force like what y’all have for Snap?

70269C65-A471-47F4-838C-4762D5F1333C.png
>D
Honestly, never messed with SF like that but it seems UI/UX and collectible aspect of SNAP, with quick gameplay, just hits certain sweet spots.

that mini film is adorable and fun

everyone looked like they just finished thanksgiving dinner, batista wearing the vest with his face looking extra round, pratt rocking the beer belly and groot lookin like he's being mocapped by current diesel

gobots killed his parents :rofl:

Quick Disney + question:

Disney + is raising the price of an annual sub to $110 from $80 on Dec. 8. Anyone know if you can stack memberships before that happens? :nerd:

PO

I think Sony keeps the rights as long as they put out a movie once every 5 years. At least, I heard that a while ago.

i believe they keep the right as long as they put out spiderman related movies like venom, madam webb, morbin time, aunt may adventures, etc…

Just love in Snap with guys fill up Gamma Lab just to get like 3-4 Hulks there JUST for me to use Shang Chi to clock every one out of existence :lol:

The Holiday Special was ya typical Gunn project. A whole ton of music and comedy and attempted comedy.

Drax looked so damn chubby in the face :lol:

Drax’s and Mantis’ reaction to actors :rofl: :rofl:

Groot looked so unsettling with that build.

Joint was cool though.

Christmas special was a fun watch. When Mantis snaps at Drax it's hilarious to me, it's like they're a full on couple now. Batista ain't exercising no more.

Amy catches flack and she's done some questionable things but I think overall she's a decent movie exec.
I mean her best idea and plan was to let Feige have creative control so yeah.

She was a bit of a disaster before that. Reminds me a bit of Kinberg and the X-Men.

Spider spin-offs still trash.

Back
Top Bottom