WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1669768124165.jpeg

Guardians Special was pretty cool.

these Specials hit diff, i like what theyre doing with these.

Mantis and Drax opinions on actors. :rofl:
Groots gift to Kraglin. :rofl:
Mantis chasing Kevin through the house hopping around was pretty 🔥 something idt theyve highlighted before.
Mantis and Star Lord reveal!

overall it was well done and IMO hit the mark on a holiday special. a lot of Star Wars Holiday Special cues as i think that was the inspiration but executed much better.

I definately enjoyed the lite vibe of the GotG Holiday Special. I lol HARD at when they did the group hug at the end and Nebula did this weird pat on the back reluctantly while the rest of them were happy and cheery

Its insane how they connected the dot from Guardians 1 where Star Lord helped saved the galaxy because he learned from Kevin Bacon in Footloose to Kevin Bacon coming to help Star Lord to save Chrismas.

Insane

Finally caught BP2 last Friday. God that was an emotional roller coaster. Chadwick's legacy was truly something special and he'll be missed forever. The film was solid, though it seems like some of the plot surrounding Shuri becoming the Black Panther was kind of rushed. Would have liked to see her go down a darker path and take some bodies a la Killmonger, before the redemption and truce.

Not sure why Martin and Julia were in this more than 5 minutes though.

What I'm most happy about - no ****ty deep fakes of Chadwick. I was dreading the thought that he'd be in the film through deep fake tech and cheapen the impact of his real life impact. Glad Coogler and co was able to honor his memory and avoid bastardizing his image (which it wouldn't surprise me if the Disney suits wanted to add him like Carrie Fisher in SW).

Not sure why Martin and Julia were in this more than 5 minutes though.

Probably to set up something in Captain America or a project JLD will be appearing in the future.
Vibranium is definitely ending up in her hands eventually. :lol:

PO

Probably to set up something in Captain America or a project JLD will be appearing in the future.
Vibranium is definitely ending up in her hands eventually. :lol:

PO
But like one scene is all we needed imo. I like them and their characters, but the movie could have used the majority of their screen time to give Shuri more to do, BP-wise. Like kill one of Namor's guards and embrace the darkness for a minute.

But yeah JLD is definitely getting some vibranium for Major United States' shield.

Back
Top Bottom