WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I thought it was just the xmas special but Batista said **** it when it was time to get in shape for volume 3 :lol:

Pratt looked like he thought the same thing. He got his shirtless money shot a decade ago, so he's probably good on going hard on another diet/workout regimen again:lol:

Costumes look fire though and yeah, he needs that helmet.

Tears of joy are prepped and ready to go for the second I never have to hear Bradley Cooper in another Marvel movie.
Bradley Cooper hate? Especially for his Rocket voice work?

I had to be told it was Bradley in the first place. He’s done a great job voicing Rocket and I don’t see why it would stop.

Rocket is gonna keep showing up. Similar to Groot he’s a cash cow. Plenty cameos after v3.

Yeah, the cost effectiveness of Rocket/Groot appearing randomly in future movies is the big reason I highly doubt either will be dying.

I thought it was confirmed Drax was getting killed this volume.
It was just speculated based off the color scheme of this volume that continues the pattern of the previous ones.

Also Bautista’s behavior as if he has nothing to lose with future MCU roles cuz he’s done anyway.

There was no actual confirmation though.

I think Batista is done. It doesn't look like he did much physical prep for his role in the special and the movie lol. I remember him saying that he was getting tired of working out because of his age and also the makeup prep time.

I don't think Groot will die again lol.

I feel like they spoiled the movie with the Warlock thumbnail in the trailer.

With Drax….could they adopt the MU’s Drax ability to resurrect himself? They really never touched deep into his origins (and ties to Thanos).

1670018265036.jpeg

1670018249993.jpeg

I feel like they spoiled the movie with the Warlock thumbnail in the trailer.
You're in for a surprise.
With Drax….could they adopt the MU’s Drax ability to resurrect himself? They really never touched deep into his origins (and ties to Thanos).
That's exactly what I'm expecting.

Gunn is done after this trilogy but after a while I also expect the guardians to get revamped with a new roster just like the comics with a 4th movie.

Resurrect Drax and recast him. Maybe make it the OG Drax with the cape and belt or the comics could just create a new design.

Throw Moondragon on the team, probably keep Rocket & Groot. Get one A-listers and fill out w/e remaining spots.

You're in for a surprise.

That's exactly what I'm expecting.

Gunn is done after this trilogy but after a while I also expect the guardians to get revamped with a new roster just like the comics with a 4th movie.

Resurrect Drax and recast him. Maybe make it the OG Drax with the cape and belt or the comics could just create a new design.

Throw Moondragon on the team, probably keep Rocket & Groot. Get one A-listers and fill out w/e remaining spots.
Why not just do Warlock and the Infinity Watch?

But I guess they could rebrand the MCU GoTG with Warlock.

Also, I saw the trailer with the one Warlock scene.

With Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty, they could use that to introduce the Magus.

Why not just do Warlock and the Infinity Watch?
Cuz the sole purpose for that team's existence were the infinity stones which currently most can not obtain. Im fine with it staying that way.

Guardians of the Galaxy as a big enough purview and mission statement that a team can be formed for ant reason.

But I guess they could rebrand the MCU GoTG with Warlock.

Also, I saw the trailer with the one Warlock scene.

With Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty, they could use that to introduce the Magus.
I did forget to mention Warlock for the new team but I wouldn't be interested with him as the lead. He can be the Gamora of the team.

Back
Top Bottom