WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

she-hulk cgi looks bad seeing it on my phone

hopefully it looks better in 4k on a big screen but seems like mcu is going backwards in terms of cgi quality
Just the CGI? 👀

According to that tweet, they pumping the product out. It’s crazy.

Also for the comics enthusiasts, does Jennifer Walker have an arch nemesis?

I feel like Marvel has tended to go with the humor route with her book.

One Day We Going Have A Discussion About Marvel Milking Their Formula Til The Cow All Dried Up.

man I was just about to come in here and say how my "super hero fatigue" is finally starting to kick in. I've heard that term be thrown around a lot the last few years, but didn't think it applied to the MCU cause they been the only studio to do comic book flicks right and put out tons of heat. But since End Game the movies aint been slappin like that and the D+ shows have been wack to mid with the exception of Loki. And now they want me to be hype for She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel? I'm cool.

She-Hulk looking like it’ll be a superhero version of Ally McBeal…
I’m cool with that. CG is looking rough but whatever I’m sure they will give it another pass. COVID probably messing up all the cg studios cause it hasn’t always been this bad (except the BP stuff)

Meh The CGI is on par with Ruffalo’s Hulk. If this is wack cgi, Hulk been wack cgi but people have been letting it slide for reasons unknown.

it looks worse to me, something just seems off

like even at the end when she was carrying the dude, he seemed like he was floating on wires like they got tatiana to actually carry him while on wires instead of just having some giant dude carry him and super and the cgi him out and her in

the whole trailer just looks weird but again im on my phone, just hoping it looks better on my tv

Just rewatched the trailer after my bro said it was trash CGI.

It does seem lower quality than the hippo. They bringing back that Agents of Shield quality.

I’m cool with that. CG is looking rough but whatever I’m sure they will give it another pass. COVID probably messing up all the cg studios cause it hasn’t always been this bad (except the BP stuff)
Me too, I like the comedic law dramas and it’s something I know my wife will follow a little better than Moon Knight. She-Hulk sleeping with dudes already shows that Marvel/Disney is willing to be a little less bland and try stuff.

I know I'm a little late to some of the replies but I seriously don't understand how some would never want the role of T'Challa to be recasted. These must be fans that were introduced to the character via the MCU and other than that have little knowledge of the character.

At the end of the day, isn't the character himself and the stories yet to be told more important than the actor that portrayed him? No shade to Chadwick at all. He brought T'Challa and BP to life. But I think even he knew the stories yet to be told and the character living on and continued to be seen on the big screen are more important.

The first BP was a big deal. I loved seeing how people immediately embraced it and went dressed up to the movies just to see it. A T'Challa/Storm wedding as part of a movie could be a bigger deal IMO. Especially if the studio did it right . But some people want to hold on to Chadwick instead of having bigger moments for the character and the story? I dont get it...

1652840130811.png

Back
Top Bottom