WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1658754689474.jpeg
Even the eyes/features of BP look feminine

the body looked too slenderish in the trailer. definitely a woman as black panther unless they cgi to throw everyone off.

The close-up of the BP's arm in the trailer leads me to believe it's Shuri that takes the mantle.

Being CGI it could change at any time. Standard Marvel teaser trick at this point.

Still I love the teaser though and hope they don't do a trailer that gives us much more.

The close-up of the BP's arm in the trailer leads me to believe it's Shuri that takes the mantle.

I think it's Shuri too since that just makes the most sense. Plus, in a movie with so many new characters already, I don't think it'd go too well to introduce another new character to carry the BP mantle.

They need to fix the eyes on the helmet. Being able to see the actual eyes just looks goofy.

Had a good thing with the civil war suit

Latino namor is either going to be dope or miserably fail as a obviously inclusionary casting

Not sure yet

But the trailer looked really good.

Just glad we get to see the mantle of BP keep going, don’t even really care who it is.

Wish they kept the BP CW design to his suit. But I understand, it's for merchandising/selling toys.

Back
Top Bottom