WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I don't feel like people who complain about inclusion before seeing a movie are even interested in movies.
When the inclusion takes precident over the story and concept

You best believe it

These studios are currently so shook they rewriting archs just to appease people who are going to complain either way

Thats a concern for me.

You best believe it

These studios are currently so shook they rewriting archs just to appease people who are going to complain either way

Thats a concern for me.
Since some are trying to validate inclusion and character changes to the original, I guess it shouldn't be a bother to them to have a Chinese black panther.

Since some are trying to validate inclusion and character changes to the original, I guess it shouldn't be a bother to them to have a Chinese black panther.
Here comes the idiotic logic

You best believe it

Thats a concern for me.
You should stop making this up and just wait for it to happen.

Complaining about things you haven't even seen is extra lame.

This incel behavior is not the wave.

imax version

1658813520606.jpeg

Using the most marginalized, oppressed, and disenfranchised people in history to try and make a point about inclusion isn’t intelligent. Next time think it through.
Agreed. They gave the Atlantians a Meso-American theme, I don't see the problem with it given that it is located in the Atlantic in Marvel so it can be altered. So that false equivalence comparing this to making Black Panther Chinese doesn't correlate. Also, this is based on a damn comic book and not real history/cultural anthropology.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom