WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'm looking forward to this series.

Also picked up a NM copy of Sensational She-Hulk for $2 when current market is $50 lol
I have very low expectations considering that dump series Disney came out with a while ago. Although I'd be glad if it's palatable.

Not that I don’t want an origin, but I still think it’s gonna be weird to have doom and Reed richards running around. Liek where were y’all for thanos

Reed is a genius tho. Stark wouldn’t have involved him kn their endgame plan etc
Yeah, it'll be interesting how they introduce Reed and the rest of the team. If they went the route where they've been around the 60's (quote from MoM) then I'd believe Reed would've already been known as a genius in the science world.

But we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe they come from alternate universes where an incursion destroys their timeline?

So far I've seen rumored:

Reed Richards: Penn Badgley, (You) Jamie Dornan
Sue Storm: Elizabeth Lail, Amanda Seyfried, Melissa Benoist, Natalie Dyer (Nancy from Stranger Things)
Johnny Storm: Rudy Pankow, Joe Keery (Steve from Stranger Things), Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson)
Ben Grimm (at least for She-Hulk show): Jason Segal

Just use this cast for f4. DeVito as Doom. Doomvito. Ge could also work as Ben Grimm.

530A14C6-C357-449B-832E-7ED61095A88D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom