WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Enjoyed the first episode………My standards for CGI isn’t very high. It’s a show, not a big budget movie so it won’t be handled the same.

Show gets a 👍🏾 from me

No CGI snob here… as long as it’s better than DC/CW shows I’m good

If I’m not mistaken this is gonna be a procedural with new clients/villains every week right?

First episode was alright. But I need Hulk to be Hulk again. I think this show will be better than Ms. Marvel because that show was just the bottom of the bottom. You can only go up from there. Plus She Hulk will have Daredevil in it which is intriguing.

Ms. Marvel introduced mutants and damn near confirmed the X-men are coming in the near. It’s a top 10 Marvel D+ show on the strength of that.
1660847623302.gif

First episode was good, it's funny at times and pushes the PG-13 rating pretty well. I'd be surprised if we don't see Brawn in the future too, feel like it's setting up the possibility with the gamma explanation.

All these "really enjoyed the first episode" remind me of Ms. Marvel after the first day.
I think I will just watch them all in October.
I never watched that show. But definitely enjoyed the first episode and comedic/sitcom feel. CGI didn’t bother me none.

I did think how she got her powers was a lil ridiculous versus the original take.

I agree with whoever said Ruffalo was going a lil OD. He gave off deustch bag vibes.

You didn’t even have to watch the whole series for ms marvel to get that mutants info. Literally the last 5 min of the final episode 🤦🏻‍♂️

Great first episode. I dont see how anyone could dislike it. Maslany's great
Probably blew most of the CGI budget on this episode though

If they were gonna bring back the Marvel Bapes, they could at least have brought back the best ones: Silver Surfers

Yall realize there has only been 6 original shows so far, right? :lol:
They're treating each one like big movie events that are must see and then overreacting and being overcritical when it isn't amazing or better than the last thing.

They're just TV shows.

Also you can almost tell who didn't watch Agents of Shield. That's pretty much where these MCU shows are hovering quality wise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom