WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Copped the 3pm showing on the 16th first showing anywhere near me and I still have to drive 40 minutes to it! But IM IN THERE!!! Crazy thing I realized after I bought them, this was the same exact theater me and the wife caught the Tobey OG film in back in 2002 :lol:

Are these bad seats for an imax viewing? :lol: I usually watch Dolby cinema so I this will be my first imax in years
94545EC0-6DEF-4525-9036-64E260246E70.png

So who ordered off AMC and wanna slide me the NFT :nerd:
I don't think folks will know if they were one of the first 86k until this Wednesday. Looks like it'll be on WAX too, so folks would have to set up a Wax wallet I believe.

I don't think folks will know if they were one of the first 86k until this Wednesday. Looks like it'll be on WAX too, so folks would have to set up a Wax wallet I believe.
I have a wax wallet so I’m interested. I didn’t know about the AMC membership thing until after I got my ticket. My theater was basically sold out when I checked at 4 AM. Got that 6:30 showing tho :nthat:

it says those eligible will get it dec 22

You'll need to order your tickets through the AMC Theatres website or mobile app when pre-orders launch on November 29th. If you qualify, you'll get your code on December 22nd and will have until March 1st, 2022 to claim the NFT.

it says those eligible will get it dec 22

You'll need to order your tickets through the AMC Theatres website or mobile app when pre-orders launch on November 29th. If you qualify, you'll get your code on December 22nd and will have until March 1st, 2022 to claim the NFT.
Yup you find out if you qualify on 12/1, then the QR code/ticket has to be used during the 16th in order to receive the code on 12/22. If AMC was savage, they could just not let folks know if they qualify to ensure everyone uses the tickets but I'd be surprised if folks would cancel tickets just because they didn't get the NFT haha!

Was this your approach to Endgame and Infinity War?
Yes, but I ended up seeing Endgame on opening night on a fluke. I was on my way to my moms and she was, “We going to see Avengers…meet us at the theater!” Speaking of which, I talked all that ****, sent 1 text message and Ill be in there on the 18th. :lol:

Do you Dolby watchers look down on Imax ?

Dolby or Bust for me. IMAX rooms too cramped for me. I like to recline with my arm rest space, especially during a pandemic.

Had to cop a Friday Dolby showing right next to the Handicap seats too, since that's all that was left. But even if I didn't get one, I would've just pulled up in a wheelchair spot with a folding chair and called it a day.

Dolby or Bust for me. IMAX rooms too cramped for me. I like to recline with my arm rest space, especially during a pandemic.

Had to cop a Friday Dolby showing right next to the Handicap seats too, since that's all that was left. But even if I didn't get one, I would've just pulled up in a wheelchair spot with a folding chair and called it a day.

1638233659283.gif

or more like

1638233907338.gif

Back
Top Bottom