WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I really enjoyed AOU. Hulk vs HB. Intro of the twins. Visions intro. The last battle scene and the beginning.

Just the villain. He was cool, but he didn't seem to be that menacing. Dude should have washed both IM and Cap on there one on one fights.

Edit. I actually came to the theater by myself right after the gym :lol: theater experience>>

Last edited:
Too bad Bucky went back under. I liked him and Sam's interaction. Add Scott and the three amigos would be clutch on screen

Cap vs every current UFC champion from every weight class at once would easily be the greatest PPV event in world history 

What's crazy about this movie is up until the last act it's Avengers 2 feel to me. You geek out like its the original Avengers but it feels more Avengers 2 than anything IMO. But after Tony gets to the Raft the movie seems to shift to me. It's when the tone gets darker and the movie gets to a Dark Knight/TDKR feel

Man if you want to talk tone most of the movie fit together tone wise

It was just the airport scene that had that 'lighter' feel, and the apartment scene with Peter. Everything else felt pretty serious.

FOUND THE GOOD VERSION. THEY WASTED NO TIME WITH THIS ONE. WASN'T EXPECTING THIS GOOD QUALITY FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS :lol: . STREAMING TO THE BIG SCREEN NOW. PLAN TO WATCH AT MY OWN PACE AND CATCH THINGS I MISSED THE FIRST TIME.

Last edited:

Cap vs every current UFC champion from every weight class at once would easily be the greatest PPV event in world history 
So elevator scene in WS without the shield.. And ufc you say
it would take way too much money to make happen though

all the UFC champions in their prime would ask for literal boatloads of money because of the high risks of getting their chests kicked in and having to retire 
laugh.gif

You guys are grown men and can do what you want, but I say we should support the movie. Marvel ain't doing this for free :lol:

It's one thing if the movie sucks and you don't want to add to the profits..

But it's another if you guys really like it. If you like it enough that you'd be willing to see it more multiple times at the theater, I feel that's what you should do #kanyeshrug

My two cents.

Between this and the breast reduction comment, bro you really can be a ho sometimes :lol:

You guys are grown men and can do what you want, but I say we should support the movie. Marvel ain't doing this for free :lol:

It's one thing if the movie sucks and you don't want to add to the profits..

But it's another if you guys really like it. If you like it enough that you'd be willing to see it more multiple times at the theater, I feel that's what you should do #kanyeshrug

My two cents.

Between this and the breast reduction comment, bro you really can be a ho sometimes :lol:

Man I hope he's trolling. :smh:

This movie is making a billion talking about lets do our part :lol:

We all saw it theaters jeez the dic ride is really that severe for some people

Dude talking about i want them to be rewarded :lol:

An extra 100 or 200 million for this movie ain't changing **** about the quality of these movies or the amount of them moving forward .

This movie is making a billion talking about lets do our part
laugh.gif

Dude talking about i want them to be rewarded
laugh.gif

An extra 100 or 200 million for this movie ain't changing **** about the quality of these movies or the amount of them moving forward .
it's basically like tipping 
nerd.gif

Disney got make up somewhere the checks they've been sending to the critics in the their backpocket

Dude talking about i want them to be rewarded :lol:

it's basically like tipping :nerd:

Bring up Lebron, its your go to troll move/ thread derailer.

This movie is making a billion talking about lets do our part
laugh.gif

Dude talking about i want them to be rewarded
laugh.gif

it's basically like tipping 
nerd.gif

Bring up Lebron, its your go to troll move/ thread derailer.
Cap, without ever picking up a basketball before, could suit up for an NBA team and do exactly what lebron does 
nerd.gif

Exactly. The product is too good. A lot of us saw the OG bootleg and still went to the theaters 2 and 3 times. It created more buzz on how good it was before it was even released. Every movie out there gets leaked online. This isn't a new phenomenon.

The people that want to pay, will go to the theater and/or buy the blu ray. The ones that don't, most likely weren't gonna support the movie financially anyway. This movie flourishing anyhow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom