WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Whoa. Yall tripping. Def not overrated

Howard is definitely a good actor, but he definitely wasn't a better Rhodey.

I always felt the Cheadle Rhodes and RDJ's relationship was forced. Unnatural.

Terrance as Rhodes was good. Their scenes together worked perfectly. The whole plane scene was hilarious. You felt the emotion when he finally found Tony after all that time of searching for him after being kidnapped. Solid chemistry between the two.

tumblr_n6vaxtHUkF1qbwjgso3_250.gif

tumblr_n6vaxtHUkF1qbwjgso1_250.gif

tumblr_mzs0u1xoqa1qjstdno1_250.gif

tumblr_mgwmjjPE5Y1rvaadao4_250.gif

Friendships-Tony-Rhodey-tony-stark-35753204-245-180.gif

tumblr_mj43xzALxO1rdt1f7o1_250.gif

tumblr_nd3mjifvfe1qlqsnio2_500.gif

Just hasn't been that level of chemistry and even interaction between Cheadle and RDJ to me.

Last edited:

Terrance as Rhodes was good. There scenes together worked perfectly. The whole plane scene was hilarious. You felt the emotion when he finally found Tony after all that time of searching for him after being kidnapped. Solid chemistry between the two.

Just hasn't been that level of chemistry and even interaction between Cheadle and RDJ to me.

This all they way, and I love Chealde as an actor and all around person. Luscious Lyon wanted more money and we cucirfy for it? **** outta here dude realized these movies are gonna be huge and wanted to a bigger check.

Terrance as Rhodes was good. Their scenes together worked perfectly. The whole plane scene was hilarious. You felt the emotion when he finally found Tony after all that time of searching for him after being kidnapped. Solid chemistry between the two.

There hasn't been an emotional scene between Cheadle and RDJ there after..

Should blame RDJ, when Cheale acted dead from Civil War. That was forced.

tumblr_n6vaxtHUkF1qbwjgso3_250.gif

tumblr_n6vaxtHUkF1qbwjgso1_250.gif

tumblr_mzs0u1xoqa1qjstdno1_250.gif

Friendships-Tony-Rhodey-tony-stark-35753204-245-180.gif

tumblr_mj43xzALxO1rdt1f7o1_250.gif

tumblr_nd3mjifvfe1qlqsnio2_500.gif

Like Cheadle as an actor but Howard > as Rhodes.

werent they buddies off screen prior to the film though? the friendship soured when the contract negotiations began.

People said it was terrence who wanted rdj to play the ironman role.

Supposedly he got RDJ the role of Tony. He even got paid more as Rhodes. But when Iron Man 2 negotiations started, he wanted even more money believing he was the reason the film did so well. Instead they moved on and used the money to offer RDJ more. Howard was upset that RDJ didn't pull negotiations and back him on his contract demands. He feels that he sold out by taking the money when they were close friends.

Last edited:
Supposedly he got RDJ the role of Tony. He even got paid more as Rhodes. But when Iron Man 2 negotiations started, he wanted even more money believing he was the reason the film did so well. Instead they moved on and used the money to offer RDJ more. Howard was upset that RDJ didn't pull negotiations and back him on his contract demands. He feels that he sold out by taking the money when they were close friends.

i knew it was something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom