WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I must be living under a rock

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW DISNEY OWNED NAT GEO LMAO

WAIT BRO

IF DISNEY STARTING THEIR OWN STREAMING SERVICE WHICH OBVIOUSLY INCLUDES MARVEL

DOES THAT MEAN THE PUNISHER WHICH WAS CANCELLED FROM NETFLIX IS COMING BACK:nerd:

WAIT BRO

DOES THAT MEAN THE PUNISHER WHICH WAS CANCELLED FROM NETFLIX IS COMING BACK:nerd:

netflix canceled it cause they weren't trying to invest in a company that was aiming to take them down

every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion.jpg

i think netflix still has the rights for those shows unfortunately because it was funded and paid by them to produce so I am not sure if they can continue those series at disney+

it might take sometime for it to return but i am not sure on the details on that deal

so many conflicting reports on it, one day its netflix choice then the next day its marvel who didn't approve

netflix canceled it cause they weren't trying to invest in a company that was aiming to take them down

every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion.jpg
Jesus

I swear Disney is the equivalent of having a Walmart in your mom & pop neighborhood

They come in and take everything trying to compete either over or take them down because obviously most people will choose the higher status brand.

SHEBUS AT THE DISNEY+ APP ANNOUNCEMENTS & PRICE!!

YOOOOO DISNEY REALLY OUT HERE BEING THANOS!! LITERALLY BOUT TO SNAP ALL STREAMING SERVICE FROM THIS PLAIN OF EXISTENCE :wow::wow::wow:

WAIT BRO

No.

They cancelled punisher because of the Disney app..

Marvel Studios are making all the shows now

Back
Top Bottom