WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

yeesh, they even have a $70 annual pricing too:

Disney+ will only cost $6.99 per month. Alternatively, you will be able to get an entire year's subscription to Disney+ for just $69.99.

end1.jpg

I'd say the fox Saturday marvel cartoons + batman the animated series + batman '89 + blade + hellboy

And then sprinkle in reeves supes and even Star Wars

Don't get anywhere near the credit they should.. Star Wars probably gets the most credit of any of the above

I'm not exactly sure how it works but I think movie theaters must hate Disney controlling so much of Hollywood.

Movie theaters and studios come to an agreement of how much they split movie profits. I think because of how much of Hollywood Disney controls I think Disney can bully movie theaters into giving them a higher cut of the ticket profits now.

Captain acting like a true leader :pimp:
Rabbit acknowledging. :pimp:

Hot Toys about to make me go ham
Cap, Hulk, 85, Rocket, Nebula, Thanos, Hawkeye are instant copped.

Ok.

I think on the first weekend we are going to see 300 mil in the US, 300 mil in China.

A billion worldwide weekend release.

Literally going to make in a weekend more than what most movies this yr going to make in its lifetime run.

I was watching the AOU 3 trailer. Man did that give so much away :lol: no surprises at all.
Showed Hulk/ Hulkbuster
Beginning scene with all avengers jumping
The Twins
vision at the End
Cap fighting Ultron
Swarm of Ultron bots
That dope scene with all the avengers fighting together towards the end.

Man. And like lame said this the first time they are the Avengers. If they could of fit one more film as them as a team it would of been so cool. Them chilling and getting along was dope.

It wasn’t a bad movie but it should of been better than what we got. I persolly really like it.

Back
Top Bottom