WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

We’re back to Scumbag Rogers slander?

I mean a lot of the obvious stupid was right there in the moment

but episode 1 just further illustrates the flaws, falcon in action gets he can’t cross into another country’s jurisdiction because of laws but yet can’t speak up to Steve when people who are smarter than him and have more experience than him AND even a dude who out ranks both of em are trying to point out obvious shh

We’re back to Scumbag Rogers slander? What a time to be alive!

The shield wasn’t even a gift for scumbag to even give away! It should be in Morgan’s bedroom or at least in the garage or doghouse out back.
Not the same shield. Steve could do whatever he wants with it

Not the same shield. Steve could do whatever he wants with it

and he gave it to Clarence

who decided instead of appreciating a gift from his friend, he would give it to the government

and to make it worse, he ain’t even collect a damn check before doing it

dude could have easily given the shield back to wakanda, if he wanted to give it any government

not the same shield? How?
The shield old cap brought back was different from the one in EG. Cap didn’t have it when he time traveled initially with the stones

we don’t know it’s material or where it comes from. Could be adamantium. Could be vibrainium still.

The shield old cap brought back was different from the one in EG. Cap didn’t have it when he time traveled initially with the stones

we don’t know it’s material or where it comes from. Could be adamantium. Could be vibrainium still.

the shield Tony gave cap, got destroyed

but I guess he could have collected the pieces and got that repaired.. He obviously has ties to wakanda

or maybe he lets Peggy do it and so there are technically 2 shields at a certain point in history

the shield Tony gave cap, got destroyed

but I guess he could have collected the pieces and got that repaired.. He obviously has ties to wakanda

or maybe he lets Peggy do it and so there are technically 2 shields at a certain point in history
The EG shield not getting repaired lol he didn’t take it. We saw the suitcase with the stones and him with Mjolnir. This is completely different

The EG shield not getting repaired lol he didn’t take it. We saw the suitcase with the stones and him with Mjolnir. This is completely different

i mean all he has to do is collect all the pieces and melt it down and reform the thing

he could have given it to t’challa or anyone from wakanda and asked them to repair it and then collected it later on

not the same shield? How? No matter how far back in time he went, Howard still made it.
The shield Tony gave back to Cap got destroyed by Thanos.

When Steve went back in time to return the stones he came back as an old man with a new shield after living an entire life in another timeline.

It was probably still created by Howard or Tony but it's not the same shield.
i mean all he has to do is collect all the pieces and melt it down and reform the thing

he could have given it to t’challa or anyone from wakanda and asked them to repair it and then collected it later on
Steve dumbass don't know how to do any of that. So is he asking T'Challa? Rhodey maybe?

Ain't like that troll forger was around during Endgame.

Last edited:

Like Master Zik Master Zik said, his dumb *** ain’t doing that. Doubt he even knew where it was because he tossed it mid fight after it was broken

Steve dumbass don't know how to do any of that. So is he asking T'Challa? Rhodey maybe?

yea IF it happened I assume someone else sorted it out

not saying it did, but it wouldn’t have been hard for Steve to ask someone else to fix it

yea IF it happened I assume someone else sorted it out

not saying it did, but it wouldn’t have been hard for Steve to ask someone else to fix it
Fam you the same guy talking about Steve going to the Apple store over Tony for help. He wasn’t getting that fixed lol

Doubt he even knew where it was because he tossed it mid fight after it was broken

nah man.. dude strapped up even after thanos destroyed a decent amount of it

I mean if he gave it to t’challa or anyone from Wakanda, he could have just given whoever that part and then they repair it

Fam you the same guy talking about Steve going to the Apple store over Tony for help. He wasn’t getting that fixed lol

I mean maybe he learned

he did ask for help when it came to Bucky instead of just trying to do it on his own

I mean if he gave it to t’challa or anyone from Wakanda, he could have just given whoever that part and then they repair it
At the end when him and Thor double teamed the shield was off

Y’all thinking way too small. Alt-Universe Thor took Steve to Nidavellir to get this guy to make it.

D6ED03DF-932E-4837-8E2A-DD6A515C5010.jpeg

If fixing the shield was that easy, makes you wonder why he didn’t ask T’Challa or Shuri during his time in Wakanda. I mean they had the time to create Bucky a vibranium arm.

With that said, it does make you wonder how he got that shield. He could’ve taken it from back in the day, which means there’s a reality where he doesn’t have it now. It could’ve been a fixed version from EG, but present him didn’t have a shield when he left, unless the fragments were in the case - which I doubt because he still had 1/3 re of it left and the case wasn’t very big.

Last edited:
Just remembered - didn’t Happy say that Tony had been working on a new prototype shield for Scumbag during in FFH?

I guess another plausible scenario is he waited for that timelines Rogers to kick the bucket and took it. Seems in line with his character.

Back
Top Bottom