WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What’s funny is all these articles talking about Loki identifying as “gender fluid”. I’m like I don’t think that means what y’all think it means. :lol:

Loki mess with mens?!
Bruh…is taking Ls your new schtick? :lol: First of all, “gender fluid” just means one goes back and forth behind identified as male, female, ect. Doesn’t necessarily mean he messes with dudes(but the odds are high :lol: ). Secondly, the TVA has him listed as gender fluid because there are timelines where Loki is a woman. The media is just making something out of it.

Loki mess with mens?!

Wasn't Loki a chick at one point in the comics? "Gender fluid" is what I think of when I think of all these Hardcore Loki fans online/at comic-cons so I'm sure they'll eat up whatever Marvel panders to them:lol:

Love that Namor is coming, don't know how I feel about the casting but as long as dude is solid I'm in. As for Loki, they're the type of person that do what they got to do to get out of situations so I can see that...

Bruh…is taking Ls your new schtick? :lol: First of all, “gender fluid” just means one goes back and forth behind identified as male, female, ect. Doesn’t necessarily mean he messes with dudes(but the odds are high :lol: ). Secondly, the TVA has him listed as gender fluid because there are timelines where Loki is a woman. The media is just making something out of it.

I thought that's what it meant.

You made it seem like people think he ****s with men.

And I've NEVER had a shtick.

Been me since day 1.

Wasn't Loki a chick at one point in the comics? "Gender fluid" is what I think of when I think of all these Hardcore Loki fans online/at comic-cons so I'm sure they'll eat up whatever Marvel panders to them:lol:

Never knew that.

I remember him not thinking of himself as a man but more as a God.

I read it as he considers himself more then any label.

Never knew that.

I remember him not thinking of himself as a man but more as a God.

I read it as he considers himself more then any label.

Yeah, that I definitely agree with. You're absolutely right.

I was just more-so talking about the Loki fan-base, in general. Tough to put into words without offending anyone. I was gonna say he has the type of fanbase that probably frequents Tumblr:lol:

I wonder if we're going to have cameos from Hemsworth and the other characters from Thor. If he is jumping through different timelines to 'fix' things, I'd like to believe there would be.

Also, Gugu Mbatha-Raw:
1623093961270.jpeg

I wonder if we're going to have cameos from Hemsworth and the other characters from Thor. If he is jumping through different timelines to 'fix' things, I'd like to believe there would be.

Also, Gugu Mbatha-Raw:
1623093961270.jpeg

I read this in the complete other way...:evil::lol:

as I didn't know her name, just knew her from The Morning Show(which was really a good first season, & she did a fantastic job):pimp:

I certainly hope we get some cameos from at least 2 main characters. Doesn't have to be a "Wow" cameo scene either necessarily. Maybe just another silly version of Asgard Theatre 🎭

I enjoyed (Falcon) Captain America &WS alright, but didn't enjoy the overall story arch of it, and it's dumb when studios change stuff based on current events. But overall the important stuff they drove home about struggle, awareness, normal everyday stuff people deal with, the end speech.(Awkward placement, but it still hit home with it's sincerity)

It'll be a hit no doubt, maybe more than WandaVision in some regards, but lacking in others.

Trurh be told,I've never seen Tom's work other than Loki. Any must watch work he's done?:nerd:

Because you said people were misinterpreting it so i thought you were implying bi as in rocking with both sides.
Naw naw. The media is trying to make it an LBGQT inclusive thing and it’s just a nod to the fact Lady Loki exist in the comics. I think they’re might be a Lady Loki cameo in the show. I wonder if they’ll get a big name actress or just a model or something.

as I didn't know her name, just knew her from The Morning Show(which was really a good first season, & she did a fantastic job):pimp:

I certainly hope we get some cameos from at least 2 main characters. Doesn't have to be a "Wow" cameo scene either necessarily. Maybe just another silly version of Asgard Theatre 🎭

I enjoyed (Falcon) Captain America &WS alright, but didn't enjoy the overall story arch of it, and it's dumb when studios change stuff based on current events. But overall the important stuff they drove home about struggle, awareness, normal everyday stuff people deal with, the end speech.(Awkward placement, but it still hit home with it's sincerity)

It'll be a hit no doubt, maybe more than WandaVision in some regards, but lacking in others.

Trurh be told,I've never seen Tom's work other than Loki. Any must watch work he's done?:nerd:
They’ve already said they’re not going to have “main characters” in the shows as it takes away from the show’s main character and Marvel wants the shows to be complimentary to the movies, not mandatory viewing.

I recommend you check out his mini-series The Night Manager. He starred in that and was really good.

They’ve already said they’re not going to have “main characters” in the shows as it takes away from the show’s main character and Marvel wants the shows to be complimentary to the movies, not mandatory viewing.
I feel that notion completely.

I'm not expecting the wild speculation/high hopes from WandaVision but gimme somethin funny & short. It doesn't have to lead to anywhere really, and it could play into Mobius making a slight mockery of him. 😆

Back
Top Bottom