WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If this is really the end for Holland’s Spider-Man his inclusion in the MCU was completely useless and we would have been better off with three solo Spider-Man films instead if Kid Iron Spider.

I’m the same. I liked Holland, but give me experienced, detective, ain’t need no other heroes to bust that ***
Just like the 18 game. 20s Spider-Man. Dude was cold.

If this is really the end for Holland’s Spider-Man his inclusion in the MCU was completely useless and we would have been better off with three solo Spider-Man films instead if Kid Iron Spider.

Homecoming was good and it's still my favorite live-action Spidey suit so I'll give him credit there. But yeah, Far From Home doesn't have much re-viewing factor for me. And Holland's on that Ralph Macchio steez where he just looks 17 all the time and I think being stuck in a school setting is what limited the potential of his story. It is what it is and with Phase 4 seeming to have all the og Avengers passing down their gimmicks to newer people, I'm ok with just bringing in Miles already.

I will say it was still a missed opportunity if they did indeed cgi out Toby and Garfield. I know we're all up to date on the latest news and rumors, but they should've let the first teaser tease the villains and had this one with the three Peters. That last second teaser of Vader in the Rogue One trailer took the hype of that film to the next level. The masses would've been still going bananas this morning if the trailer ended with webs being shot my different wrists:lol: The vibe I'm getting from comments about this trailer is a majority are excitement but there's still doubt that's kind of watering down what should be absolute hype. But maybe it's just me as I don't really care much for any of these villains without their proper Parker's.

In some ways I can understand the demands of working on a Marvel movie, all that cgi and stuff could make it more challenging….but to be known as Spiderman(or any major beloved comic book character ) would have to be so amazing. Along with the money that comes with it, I’d be down to play Spidey as long as they want me to in his situation. I don’t see Feige and company screwing up drastically to ruin the franchise. I agree with Tom saying there should be a Miles Morales live action Spider-Man too. I wouldn’t want to stand in the way of that. There’s plenty of room & demand to have both without one taking away from the other.

How much pressure is on Tom from staying away from more off the wall creative type of roles?

Back
Top Bottom