WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Don’t MoM this release. I was disappointed because I expected this sweeping story, special guest laden extravaganza.

Possible they're pulling the okie-doke? You go in with 'obvious'... 'clues'... that its Shuri, setting you up for a bigger surprise?

-foe
There really isn’t a bigger surprise unless they do something wild that’s not in the source material like make Storm Black Panther.

Wouldn’t make sense though.

There’s a few things I wish they didn’t show but I get it, they can’t fully cater to nerds. I’ll openly admit while I was shocked by the passing of Chad I wasn’t as sad as the rest of the world.
After losing my pops I’ve learn to accept/view life differently, I took it as part of life.
After watching this trailer it’s sad we won’t see him fight against Namor.

20221003_123322.jpg

Interesting.
I think he has good pull at Marvel for him to be doing this. Coming in after Derrickson left MOM must have left a good impression & then I think he wrote Loki too? Isn't he doing Feige's Star Wars title as well?

Both MOM/Loki was successful, so hopefully he doesn't disappoint. Wonder who will be the director?

This movie & Kang Dynasty are the most anticipated movies of the saga, so hopefully Feige and crew has made the right choice.

PO

Not here to sway anybody’s opinions but what’s the accuracy of those so far, especially in the MCU?

I feel like it’s just standard practice now to have “leaked Lego’s” but how often are these ever right?:lol:
Pretty accurate outside of last minute changes. For example IW final battle

Lego has to work with early concept art on stuff like that

Not here to sway anybody’s opinions but what’s the accuracy of those so far, especially in the MCU?

I feel like it’s just standard practice now to have “leaked Lego’s” but how often are these ever right?:lol:

For the most part they are right, but there at times they aren't 100% accurate.

PO

Back
Top Bottom