WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

8rBLtYvF445GtBTAghx93K-970-80.jpg.webp

Rematch for the finale? :wow::pimp:

PO

Wow, interesting that Hulk is back on earth. I was expecting him to be a season finale end credit where they provided an update as to where he went. Maybe he provides some insight as to what he discovered?

I really hope we don’t get another Black Panther trailer, just leave it as is, be surprised rest of the movie.
The latest trailer was the 'final' one right? I think we'll see more of those quick trailers that'll show more scenes leading up to the premiere.

Stan Lee will be missed. I am in love with the Character Spiderman he launched in 90s. By the way, which Super Villain do you prefer? Thanos or Ultron?
I personally think Thanos was more logical and powerful than Ultron.
Was the 90s a typo?

Are we talking Phalanx Ultron? Or Age of Ultron (Ultron)?

Obviously, it’s how the writer loves and cares for the character. I remember Geoff John making Flash’s lame villains into credible threats. But through their histories, Thanos has probably been the bigger threat during the Starlin Captain Marvel run, Starlin-helmed Infinity Gauntlet, and the Avengers saga from the last decade.

My favorite was when Thanos went against Odin when Thor went mad.
Wow, interesting that Hulk is back on earth. I was expecting him to be a season finale end credit where they provided an update as to where he went. Maybe he provides some insight as to what he discovered?
I think that was just a mish mesh of clips from throughout the series. I pray we don’t see incel hulk.

The Avengers don't stand a chance.

That physique was from his Creed 3 role? And probably carrying it over to other projects.

kind of f'd up to get in costume and start getting sweaty on it

imma be mad if im in charge of costume

“If I can’t do it, they’re CHEATING!”

What else do they have to do…..for MILLIONS of dollars??

Let's hope he finally teams with DD and fights Kingpin.

And with all the random enhanced people showing up in She-Hulk. Maybe they include some of the low-tier Spidey villains in the next film.

Would be cool if they establish the mafia folks that Spidey dealt with.

“If I can’t do it, they’re CHEATING!”

What else do they have to do…..for MILLIONS of dollars??
It’s not a matter of desire. Bro, money dissolved many barriers. Chef. Qualified Trainer. Best Supplements or Test. Nothing wrong with it.

I wish I had a chef. A great trainer. Masseuse. Cold baths. I’d relish in two a days. Jon looks great.

dudes been extra buff since lovecraft so its not too much of a stretch for him to bulk up even more

id understand if dude looked like urkel before but dude already had a good base

Back
Top Bottom