WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I personally don't expect AM3 to do Strange 2 type numbers (billion) at the box office or even have glowing reviews, because a lot of people who consume this content are casual fans who only truly enjoy the main characters and don't keep up with the entire storylines like we do.

A lot of people who will watch this only watch MCU movies & not Disney Plus content or no knowledge of comics, so movies like this can be confusing for a lot of people who are only expecting the "see heroes-insert problem/bad guy & then defeat bad guy/solve problem" storyline.

But I think if it can do the $500 million range & get a 80% RT score, thats' fantastic.
Anything more is above and beyond. Anything less is fine as well.

Marvel Studios has set such a high bar that anything under a billion dollars to people is a failure. :lol:

PO

Hoping to catch this one Friday or Saturday. As long as they give Majors enough material to work with and show him to be the danger he's hyped to be, I'll be satisfied with the film. Idc if anyone dies or how many multiverses we see; just give me a solid representation of why Kang is so dangerous.

Sidenote, I need to get my fiance to watch Last Black Man in San Francisco before we see this film. Need her to understand why Jonathan Majors is one of my favorite actors rn.

uh oh

F77B1C0E-EEA3-44CB-B906-B90A3E8839D2.jpeg

Take movie critic reviews for comedies or action films with a grain of salt. Especially if they like using fancy words and drawn out adjective filled sentences.
I remember when some of the critics spoke highly of Sh*tbusters (2016). you know how that dumpster fire went.

Enjoyed all of Phase 4, yall just like to complain.

Even if something is good, yall wont feel right unless you complain.

Because youve been conditioned to complain and be outraged.

And if there is nothing to complain or be outraged about, you complain about having nothing to be outraged about.

Some of you dont even know why youre upset, you just want to fit in with society and get reactions on your post.

Back
Top Bottom