WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't expect much from Ant-Man other than to learn more about Kang, if it does that well enough that's all I need. Critics who go into this expecting Marvel to make it a cinematic masterpiece can go ahead and get their takes off.

Goal of Antman 3 for me: intro to Kang and set up phase 5.

Sounds like the MCU nerds on YouTube who saw the movie already said it did that and move was “good”

People think every mcu film has to be FFH or WF level. Ku’Kul’Ka ain’t walking through that door. And that’s ok.

1676476507950.png

I think Thor: L&T is going to be one of those movies people start to like in retrospect. After people get over the fact that is wasn’t God of War:The movie and just take it as a comedy.
Those damn goats, Jane's lame and cringy lines and kiddie thors doomed that movie for me. I felt bad for Christian Bale since he's the only shining moment in the movie.

Last edited:
love and thunder for sure was a missed mark
too forced of comedy lol

like most of yall said tho if antman does a good job of introducing kang i'll take it as 'good movie' lol

Those damn goats, Jane's lame and cringy lines and kiddie thors doomed that movie for me. I felt bad for Christian Bale since he's the only shining moment in the movie.
The kid Thors, I agree wasn’t to hot but the goats being annoying and Jane’s lines being cringy…..was…..the…..joke. That’s exactly what I was talking about. Once you get over what it’s NOT, you can appreciate what it is. But, whatever. I’ll leave it alone..

The kid Thors, I agree wasn’t to hot but the goats being annoying and Jane’s lines being cringy…..was…..the…..joke. That’s exactly what I was talking about. Once you get over what it’s NOT, you can appreciate what it is. But, whatever. I’ll leave it alone..
I tried to get it but it was just bad bad. It's not even in the level of its so bad that its good. It's as bad as Amy Schumer's stolen jokes.

they wasted a pretty good christian bale performance too
thought they was gonna show cuz fuggin **** up tbh lol

we can bet the $20 in Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo 401k account

Someone is running out of material.

Making fun of someone for being prepared financially?

What's next, are you going to criticize me over owning my own home too?

Have you given up on Blockbuster level post and gone straight to TV?

Another flop post, who will finance you for the next post and give you the $20 you need?

Reactions: DLF
Plan on watching tomorrow, possibly.

I will say, if this movie isn't as good as those scores reflect, I wonder if Feige will have someone start re-writing Kang Dynasty since Loveness is already working on it apparently.

PO

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom